My BunkrrCollection:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

Youcuteashell

Diamond Tier
Oct 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Goddess Violet Voss - Clean Up Time

I know how much you love it when I give you naughty tasks to complete for Me, and today is no exception. In fact, this may be your favorite task that you get the pleasure of doing for Me… cleaning up that load of yours! Get that cock out and start stroking for my seductive body and voice as I guide into cum eating bliss… Published Jan 12, 2024

Bunkrr:

Goddess Violet Voss - Daily Denial

It’s that time of the day… That time where you lock yourself in your bedroom and you can finally unwind and start stroking that desperate cock for Me. You love this moment, you live for it. You live for denial. Being denied for Goddess is your true purpose. Pumping for My perfect body, My perfect voice brings you more pleasure than anything else on this earth. This is your daily dose of denial, your sweet escape from everything and everyone around you. Now get that cock out gooner… it’s time to start stroking for Goddess. Published Jan 11, 2024
Bunkrr:

Goddess Violet Voss - Jerkuary

January isn’t for making goals and keeping them in the new year… no, it’s for a new chance to start the year off right, which means jerking all month long. Pumping that cock for Goddess and being My good goon boy. Did you really think you could stop this jerk cycle you’re in anyway? One glimpse of Me and you’re mine. Jerking is good for you. Jerking should take priority over everything and everyone else. Jerk into the new year for Goddess… every single day like your gooner desires crave. It is Jerkuary after all… Published Jan 4, 2024
Bunkrr: