EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans Feet Goddess Ivory / Ivory Soles / worshipivory

Any chance you could drop a folder of her pics? I'm particularly interested to see pictures of her feet up on a desk or something like that, but I feel like that would just be more work for you so just a huge folder would be great!

Hello
If you guys want specific stuff, you'll have to request it. I have ~500 vids (and ~4000 pics). I do have older clips, and some non-foot fetish stuff as well. I don't have most of her really old stuff (5+ years), but I have grabbed a few over the years.

Here's a few random clips in addition to what zigan posted:

Hello there! I was wondering if you could upload some of her more recent clips that include fuzzy UGG socks and UGG slippers. If that's possible, thank you very much!

If you guys want specific stuff, you'll have to request it. I have ~500 vids (and ~4000 pics). I do have older clips, and some non-foot fetish stuff as well. I don't have most of her really old stuff (5+ years), but I have grabbed a few over the years.

Do you have this video? https://iwantclips.com/store/48492/Princess-Ivory/2191767

Foot Slave Humiliation Training

She stopped posting regularly for a while, but finally returned. Going to start posting her new clips.

"Digital Foot Slave Training":

"Fresh Pedicure Causes HFO":

"Toe Socks Humiliation JOI":

Shoe Clip:

"Pedicure Sponsors JOI":

I will continue posting her clips until her DRM is disabled.

[SVDL-1239] Ivory Soles - Ivory's SCISSOR Lesson for Slaves!​

Description:​

Release Date: September 22, 2018

Bunkr Download:​

I really miss this type of videos that she used to make, now her content is so inflated that its just feet, socks and more feet. I wish she'd start making content like this sometime.
sorry for the empty post I felt the need to comment :3

Would you happen to have her IWC armpit videos?

Armpit Gooning
Stinky Stubly Pit Worship
Hairy Armpit Woship
Armpit Worship

Back
Top Bottom