EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Gloryhole Swallow Discussion Thread

And in the opposite side, what are the trashiest looking methheads? For research purposes, of course.

(Also, still no black girls compilation)
Almost all girls since Theater Room and Gloryhole Booth scenes were separated, but for the real Truck Stop girl feeling you should watch 80 percent of the new Private Society scenes.

Are there any women in GHS that do not look like methheads and total trash except for "Claire Evans"?
I really tried to find any other ones that aren't disgusting but had no luck yet.
summer carter, Francesca, ronnie

catherine is cute, but was prob on drugs while doing it I mean she was sucking and sitting on everything that moved in that booth

Are there any women in GHS that do not look like methheads and total trash except for "Claire Evans"?
I really tried to find any other ones that aren't disgusting but had no luck yet.

Doli, Ora, Eden, Davita, Heidi, Gretchen, Veronica, Fay, Lucy, Giana, Priscilla, Scarlett Alexis, Valerie B, Lindsay Lee, Courtney, Roxy, Amanda Aimes, Kim, Paisley Ames, Hannah Grace, Violet, Callie Jacobs, Kalani, Nina, Eskimo Emma, Librarian, Gloryhole Wife, Masked Latina, B234-2, all present normally.

The full frizzy afro haired chick (idk her name) is obviously a stoner, but is elegant. I know tattoos = drugs to some, but Danika and Military Babe are very cute. Seconding Summer Carter, Naomi Blue, Faith, and Francesca.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom