EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Giulia Wylde aka neon_felix - Discussion thread

she 有:
6.5 分钟长的视频,我用振动器自慰至高潮(还有点潮吹),90 美元
3分钟玩弄乳房并吐口水的视频,75美元

she has:

6.5 minute video of me masturbating to orgasm (with a little squirting) with a vibrator, $90

3 minute video of me playing with breasts and spitting, $75

The $75, 3-minutes video is most probably the one posted last week by CaptainTaterTot in the content thread:

The 6.5 minutes one sounds interesting, hoping that's not a repost of an old clip from FTV. But please run73 write/translate your message in English next time.

She expressed some doubts about her audience...

Image-2024-09-18-231712539ac0f7ed62ebb0.jpg

That video she's talking about is probably the vid for the still image you posted above. That would be my guess.
The still image above comes from one of her latest posts on OF. That tweet doesn't refer to a video, the latest video on her OF is the one you posted in the content thread. She's selling a video not through OF but via X's direct message. :thonk:

Last edited:
97db8dcd3f2a8cfb0b9d8db9125aff6f.jpg

Do you also have the last 5 or 6 videos she posted on her OF profile?

Not yet. Just that one for now.

I've just posted the missing videos here:

Now we have all the videos from her OF, we are only missing 11 photos from her recent posts and that spicy Twitter/X DM video. C'mon guys, share these photos if you have them! :peepoBless:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom