• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Gigi Torres | Blahgigi

thats what i'm saying other bitches like lisa aires and victoryaxo started doing scenes with jason luv and dayski but she still taking orders from that wannabe pimp
That's right bro, I thought she was a smart bitch, but it seems not, instead of being independent and fucking whoever she wants, she's on a leash of that fat pig, I don't understand why

Never understood these weird videos, like are you going to fuck or not?
I don't understand that either brother. You have a huge ass like that in front of you. I would take advantage of it, but the guy in the scene seems to be slow. What she wanted was to fuck and the guy was playing around. He's really stupid, lol. In my country, there is a saying that goes: those who waste time are stopped clocks

damn, I thought there would be a full version of the scene where she fucks her, what a disappo
Never understood these weird videos, like are you going to fuck or not?
damn, I thought there would be a full version of the scene where she fucks her, what a disappointment
ikr? i saw this shit on *Blacklisted site* and was ready to fap and its a one min clip of her doing basically nothing now i got blue balls n shit

I don't understand that either brother. You have a huge ass like that in front of you. I would take advantage of it, but the guy in the scene seems to be slow. What she wanted was to fuck and the guy was playing around. He's really stupid, lol. In my country, there is a saying that goes: those who waste time are stopped clocks
some guys can't seal the deal even when the booty is in front of them they'll be like " u want this d huh? " like yeah dumbass she's literally bouncing her ass all over you quit talkin and do something ED having bastard lol

some guys can't seal the deal even when the booty is in front of them they'll be like " u want this d huh? " like yeah dumbass she's literally bouncing her ass all over you quit talkin and do something ED having bastard lol
I thought he fucked her in a scene on his onlyfans, because in the video on YouTube she says that at the end she would caress him with her mouth if he wanted, so I thought he would record it on the OF platform, but the guy is too slow lol, I would speak that a wanted kindness from the her pussy, not to mention that she sits on him, it's funny, or maybe he's gay lol, she clearly was ready to fuck if he wanted, but the bro is an idiot lol

She has two new head videos. One may be with tht YouTube guy
Then I'll look at her OF, I saw this in his OF he says he has to ask for the whole video in the DM, I know there might be more there, if he didn't fuck her this guy must be gay lol

InShot_20240922_09123197816f5b0cde0e67565.md.jpg
How can an ass like that be on top of you and you don't fuck it? This guy must be an idiot lol

There's this other busty girl theyloveherstori is her name, who he released in his OF but I don't think he fucked her either, she just caresses her breasts, the guy wastes a lot of time, it's almost a joke, this guy is so stupid and slow, At least I didn't see any preview the sextape, this guy is gay, for me that's the only explanation

Last edited:
she needs to do larger bbcs she is wasting herself
We all want that bro, but apparently there's a hindrance, a fat pig has control over her, that's what they said, she needs to free herself from these chains and go out there fucking whoever she wants, especially the goats daisky jason anton dredd etc. that would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom