• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Gigi Torres | Blahgigi

she owned by goldimes ! and that ni$$a didnt let her to fuck other males lol
Is she still owned by Goldimes? I really like her, it's a shame that most of her scenes are short, I hope to see a longer scene of hers, I also wish she would do some scenes with the best, like Damion Daisky, Jason Luv, Anton Harden, this woman deserves a dick of the level of her ass, which is immense

Is she still owned by Goldimes? I really like her, it's a shame that most of her scenes are short, I hope to see a longer scene of hers, I also wish she would do some scenes with the best, like Damion Daisky, Jason Luv, Anton Harden, this woman deserves a dick of the level of her ass, which is immense
yeah ! that boy still owns her. she cant shoot with other dudes. he owns her all socials media platforms and her OF

yeah ! that boy still owns her. she cant shoot with other dudes. he owns her all socials media platforms and her OF
She's lacking intelligence then, she's a beautiful and hot woman and doesn't need to be on anyone's leash, plus a scene with some of the guys I mentioned would be epic. She's wasting her time with this piece of shit controlling her. I hope she comes to her senses and starts fuck around like crazy and that this guy gets fuckyou

Last edited:
This bitch ain’t owned by nobody she literally has threesomes and gets fucked by different dudes
That's it, I only see random guys, it should be the kings of the moment Daisky, Anton or Jason, that giant ass of hers deserves a dick of the same level, she could also do some longer scenes, sometimes you see some 20 minutes of scene, she spends the whole scene sucking the guy, I want to see her being fucked like crazy.

That's it, I only see random guys, it should be the kings of the moment Daisky, Anton or Jason, that giant ass of hers deserves a dick of the same level, she could also do some longer scenes, sometimes you see some 20 minutes of scene, she spends the whole scene sucking the guy, I want to see her being fucked like crazy.
thats what i'm saying other bitches like lisa aires and victoryaxo started doing scenes with jason luv and dayski but she still taking orders from that wannabe pimp

Back
Top Bottom