kabob83

Casual
Jul 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
gftrainer18
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Incredible posts of guy "training" the girlfriend of a friend of his. Last post was over 4 years ago. It's unfortunate that he stopped posting because this was top tier stuff.

This comment by gftrainer18 explains the situation:
"Hey guys! I'm glad alot of you guys liked my other post! Here is some backstory about it. I have met this girl, lets call her Charlotte(23), online through some web site. She told me she wanted to meet up, and that she had a boyfriend. he knew it was happening. He travels alot and dosent have the time to take care of her as good as he should. So one or twice a week she comes over and i train her to be a perfect little cockslave. I make her say the nastiest stuff, like do you like being a whore? Bark like a dog you bitch. (And she does) And she loves to be walked around on all fours in my appartment while I spank her and fuck her mouth. And after im done with her, i send her back home and show her bf these videos. Oh and by the way she is a highschool teacher part time, it kind of makes it hotter for me since i always wanted to fuck one of my teachers back then and she kinds of looks like her."

3rl7cph0-MhmZmDVt.jpg
33z3c5wl-FhOoAExP.jpg
5q33294q-hBFCEl3C.jpg

There is one interracial video that he says is "Me and a friend fucking my sextoy Charlotte while her boyfriend is on a worktrip".

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited: