EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Genesis Mia Lopez- Simp Chat/Discussion Thread

Ahhh okay I see, I’m assuming the last sex tape was what people were able to get, shit sucks, but hopefully there’s a way around it
You misread me. Even the wall vids that people are posting are DRM, people are able to get round it.

People are just not buying the PPV...

Zoro and x34 only post the free stuff. I would keep contributing but I sent her a message saying her contact was getting trash, and she blocked me lol
Never understood why these hoes do that to they OWN source of income, so what if I criticize yo shitty ass content I’m still gone buy the good shit if you provide it, otherwise I ain’t finna cop no sub par shit 🤦🏿‍♂️

I was subbed to her onlyfans since the first day she made one . Did me a solid lol

Never understood why these hoes do that to they OWN source of income, so what if I criticize yo shitty ass content I’m still gone buy the good shit if you provide it, otherwise I ain’t finna cop no sub par shit 🤦🏿‍♂️
I guess that she hired some people to read these messages for her and manage the account.

Back
Top Bottom