EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Genesis Mia Lopez- Simp Chat/Discussion Thread

I'd recommend not believing a single word she says. She has a history of blatant and ridiculous lies.

Like the time she said she is of Japanese, Brazilian and Cuban origin (as far as I know, she's Salvadoran).
Or the time she said her butt was real.
Or the "I'm a herpetologist" thing.

She might as well say she wants to be a comic book girl and then being "4-real bruhh", then wanting to explant, only to appear a month later with way bigger boobs.
I have the same feeling. She posted that comment in September, so if she wanted to explant for real, she would have done it already.
Also I don't like how her personality has changed over time. She used to be an outgoing person and now she doesn't even talk and pretend to be shy. It's bs of course, as she used to phone her parents while being naked on live or she said she wants to be in touch with their fans and let them know she is also a human being while she was giving an interview to The Revel.

Last edited:
I have the same feeling. She posted that comment in September, so if she wanted to explant for real, she would have done it already.
Also I don't like how her personality has changed over time. She used to be an outgoing person and now she doesn't even talk and pretend to be shy. It's bs of course, as she used to phone her parents while being naked on live or she said she wants to be in touch with their fans and let them know she is also a human being while she was giving an interview to The Revel.
she only sees the money, that's why the same pictures and videos keep coming. She wanted to stream live on Twitch came live 2 times and left it. now she wants to do YouTube, that won't last long either. Also on Twitter she always switched off the comments. She doesn't want anything to do with the church, just the money.

It hurts my feelings cause I've been a big fan of her for the last few years. Her body is incomparable, just perfect, but the way she treats her fans is just unfair... Especially that thing with switching off the comments on twitter, though I suppose she did that because of a bunch of morons who kept positng her copyright content in the comment section.

It hurts my feelings cause I've been a big fan of her for the last few years. Her body is incomparable, just perfect, but the way she treats her fans is just unfair... Especially that thing with switching off the comments on twitter, though I suppose she did that because of a bunch of morons who kept positng her copyright content in the comment section.
You say. I've looked at other models but no one can match them. It's just a shame how she treats the fans.

I think she is taking her fans for granted and she forgot thats how she earns money for living...at she stopped showing her face in videos and pics and told that she will explant which is a lie btw and now she stopped doing B/G videos...i think people should stop buying her content

Ahhhh, the good old days. I wish the cam quality of her old streams were on par with todays stuff. With everything that's been going on lately with the implants and especially the loss of her old outgoing and bubbly personality, I've simply lost interest in her, a real shame

The photos she posts on the wall are not worth bothering. She is dressed in all of them or just covers the crucial parts of her body. The naked ones are being sent via DM.
all saying is that a compilation of all of them if possible

Back
Top Bottom