EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Can Nijisanji do something stupid again? This Froot plotline has gotten tired.
The only thing they've had going on lately was Uki apologizing to the sisters for eating at a McDonald's in Japan, in a YT comment which was totally written by him and definitely not by a manager, and certainly didn't plagiarize "Finana" from that one time "she" told people to educate themselves.

But other than that, nothing is happening over there. The only thing that's even in the general vicinity of being a thing is the fact that management hasn't punished Vivi for mentioning Doki on stream, and Millie dropping to 500k. The EN girls have a meet and greet at Anime Impulse on Oct 13, which I expect will have underwhelming ticket sales but be otherwise uneventful and un-noteworthy; there probably won't be any other things happening in Niji between now and the inevitable branch merger/closure, except graduation(s).

Bro I do not give a fuck what she'd do for me in return, I don't even watch her. But there are a sickening amount of people attacking and being straight up misogynistic against her and other vtubers for being a victim of abuse.
On the first point, to quote Ron Swanson, "I don't believe you."

On the second, I'm not seeing anyone in this thread "attacking her for being a victim of abuse." That's just your very biased interpretation. It's not that hard to say that both abuse and cheating are bad and you shouldn't do it.

The only thing they've had going on lately was Uki apologizing to the sisters for eating at a McDonald's in Japan, in a YT comment which was totally written by him and definitely not by a manager, and certainly didn't plagiarize "Finana" from that one time "she" told people to educate themselves.

But other than that, nothing is happening over there. The only thing that's even in the general vicinity of being a thing is the fact that management hasn't punished Vivi for mentioning Doki on stream, and Millie dropping to 500k. The EN girls have a meet and greet at Anime Impulse on Oct 13, which I expect will have underwhelming ticket sales but be otherwise uneventful and un-noteworthy; there probably won't be any other things happening in Niji between now and the inevitable branch merger/closure, except graduation(s).
it so funny with the contrasts with Pekora getting a collab with McDonald

management hasn't punished Vivi for mentioning Doki on stream
they learnt!

Not to mention that the punishment, if any, will not really have much of an effect any more looking at the numbers.

I do think the writing is on the wall - niji en is ending; or at least, fading into irrelevance in terms of audience. I'm sad that they are, because there were some good times.

So why are they mad about him eating McDonalds? Is it like the Starbucks situation with Scarle?

The food in Pekora's advert looked really good, I see Japanese-stationed western fast food places have loads of great looking stuff. Makes me wonder if the quality is any better over there.

The food in Pekora's advert looked really good, I see Japanese-stationed western fast food places have loads of great looking stuff. Makes me wonder if the quality is any better over there.
It's definitely going to be better. We have pretty shitty laws on what you can do to food in the US compared to the rest of the 1st world.

Something I always bring up in regards to American food and drink, is that American Milk is labelled as unsafe for human consumption in Canada due to how full of chemicals it is. Of course the quality is better over there, they're a country with strict food and drug administration standards rather than just being a thing money is thrown at. The Food Pyramid was paid for by the American Grain Association and American Dairy Association to make grain and dairy take up way more space than they actually should. You can't even get dietary guides without them being sponsored by whoever wants to say their stuff is more important, and there's a higher allowed amount of rat feces per serving in America than anywhere in the world.

Something I always bring up in regards to American food and drink, is that American Milk is labelled as unsafe for human consumption in Canada due to how full of chemicals it is. Of course the quality is better over there, they're a country with strict food and drug administration standards rather than just being a thing money is thrown at. The Food Pyramid was paid for by the American Grain Association and American Dairy Association to make grain and dairy take up way more space than they actually should. You can't even get dietary guides without them being sponsored by whoever wants to say their stuff is more important, and there's a higher allowed amount of rat feces per serving in America than anywhere in the world.
Wait, you deadass? How the fuck we don't talk about that more often?

Back
Top Bottom