EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat General Discussion - KQ-Kawaii_Queentsun / Emily Something

she's really falling off for me. Her age is honestly starting to show, her body is not looking at tight as it used to, and her content is getting stale. To be fair though, her prices arent as egregious as other OF models, so that's a plus.
I won't lie, I don't think she'd ever fall off for me. Even if her content is really tame, I can't get over how hot she still is

I won't lie, I don't think she'd ever fall off for me. Even if her content is really tame, I can't get over how hot she still is
I agree that she's aggressively attractive, but I also agree with her content getting incredibly stale. I think we're now in the age of lowest-common-denominator, any girl with a following of 100 dedicated, paying simps can just coast rn.

She sent a message out on OF asking about creating a VIP page, but you have to tip to even reply to the message...... between that and the lame ass "cumshot" oil video I am losing interest as well which sucks. because she has been one of my faves for a long time.

She sent a message out on OF asking about creating a VIP page, but you have to tip to even reply to the message...... between that and the lame ass "cumshot" oil video I am losing interest as well which sucks. because she has been one of my faves for a long time.
She made the same question last month and the month before... as you mentioned, you have to tip to respond to her... that is the reason she does it. Even if only 5% of 100k people will answer, that's 5k $ for her.
She also made a IG reel 3 weeks ago "starting fansly this week, I promisse" ... still an empty profile as of today.

But I can see her opening the Vip page for real. but it will be handled by an Agency. Would make sense to start it at the beginning of a new Month.

I'm into skinny chicks, and that's why I've been following her content since her Patreon only days. It's just over the course of the last year or so, she's been slacking. I still find her attractive, but I think the BS is starting to outweigh that for me.

Back
Top Bottom