EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Gcolle, Pcolle, FC2 Discusion Thread

any era/videos from her you'd reccomend over the current ones?

MYMN-017 is in my opinion one of the best she's ever done. Big ass, thick body but not the over the top look she has now. The perfect middle ground imo

Personally I don't think the tech is there yet so I haven't messed with it too much. I'm sure other people here have more experience with it, but if nobody else responds I can maybe get you started.

If not there's plenty of info around.

Personally I don't think the tech is there yet so I haven't messed with it too much. I'm sure other people here have more experience with it, but if nobody else responds I can maybe get you started.

If not there's plenty of info around.
Thanks for ur answer, I knew that people back then used to do this on Nikumikyo girl. And I was wondering if anyone know.

Yes. Sadly, I try to buy this video with an American Visa and Gcolle did not accept it. That's why I am asking if the are other alternatives.
Is it still difficult to purchase these type of videos with an American CC? I wanted to buy some over the weekend and wanted to be sure.
I also notice some videos have an " This product can only be purchased by approved members "
Would that hinder my ability to purchase some videos?
Thanks!

Can you link an example? I may be thinking of something different as I've only seen people do it with censored JAV hardcore videos. It might actually look better on candid content where things are more...controlled I guess. Less blurring from the motion of a cock lmao

Can you link an example? I may be thinking of something different as I've only seen people do it with censored JAV hardcore videos. It might actually look better on candid content where things are more...controlled I guess. Less blurring from the motion of a cock lmao
This link says that it can only be purchased by approved members

This one doesn't have that message

Does that help

I've kinda toyed with the idea of starting a megathread for JAV actress with big asses/ass focused content because personally I love that type of video. When I want to watch JAV it's my go-to category.

Current favorite actresses:
Jinguuji Nao
Yayoi Mizuki
Seina Arisa
Kawahara Kanae
Sazanami Aya (on the slimmer side but still hot)
Yu Shinoda (slimmed down a lot but her older stuff is gold, still hot tho)
Yuki Jin

Old Favorites (retired):
Satsuki Aoyama
Ichika Kuroki
Karen Uehara
Tomomi Motozawa (GOAT'ed but only did a few movies)

Honourable Mentions:

Maria Nagai: She was super hot early, early in her carreer and is 90% plastic now. If you don't mind that sort of thing
June Lovejoy: White girl works in AV. Has the thick body type tho
can't wait for the thread sir more ass is never a problem

nice to see fellow ass fanatics, long ago when i was a child i used to be all about boobs, ass wasn't even something that my mind processed as something sexual at that point, but as the older i got, my obsession with a woman's ass sky rocketed, I am a point where i'm like 90% ass the other 10% goes between tits and the rest of the body. Its insane to my mind why im getting more and more obsessed with a woman's shitter. idk whats the biological reason to be so damn attracted to a woman's ass. Sometime's I feel like im a deranged lunatic witht the fact that the poopchute is my obsession.

On that note, can someone tell me what happened to Tanbou series? There hasn't been any update for it in a while?
the only thing wrong with you is that you have a great taste

Is there anyone who *is* able to purchase off fc2? Or any alternatives to me using my Mastercard to pay? I was about to splurge and buy like 3 videos to drop but I guess my card isn't accepted anymore

Back
Top Bottom