EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion fuck a fan thread?

Well i can throw some names I was lucky enough to have an experience with before (considering some of the names used to couple of years back):
Alex Chance
Brandy Talore
Natasha Nice
Annabel Redd (in her early beginnings)
April Dawn
Cass Calogera (after her first breakup)
Amilia Onyx
Kendra Sunerland (2018)
Codi Vore
Siri (before her reduction)
Britt James (2019)
Adahlia Cole
Bella Fury and her friend Allie
Alice Wayne (2018)
Georgie Lyall (2019)

and most recently late Nov. - Aria Six

These are the girls who i can remember top of mind tho, there are few more.

All rumours for sure but I can't help but wonder how some of these Korean streamers popup out of no where getting thousands in donations then start traveling the world.

I mean sure there are simps donating but it's a little too much to just be simps...
For the thousands of viewers those are viewbots

Well i can throw some names I was lucky enough to have an experience with before (considering some of the names used to couple of years back):
Alex Chance
Brandy Talore
Natasha Nice
April Dawn
Amilia Onyx
Kendra Sunerland (2018)
Codi Vore
Britt James (2019)
Adahlia Cole
Alice Wayne (2018)
Georgie Lyall (2019)

How was Kendra? Years back I did remember she was advertising dates on her Twitter but never really saw much about the experience from people who did book her.

How was Kendra? Years back I did remember she was advertising dates on her Twitter but never really saw much about the experience from people who did book her.
Kendra was really fun, I have booked her twice 3 hrs each
She is a really chill person, she smokes a lot, funny and gives a great vibe. She is really a lovely person to have around haha
I didn't know she doesn't do anal however, I was lucky enough that she let me eat her ass :D
Also she looks 10x hotter without makeup

I have spent -A LOT- but had an unforgettable experience
more names include:
Arianna Sinn
Alice Afterdark
Laila Lust
Small Girl Big Titties
Lennox Luxe (2018 before she met her current husband)
Candy Alexa
my bad, I don't know how i forgot to mention Viola Bailey
Cheryybx (was lucky enough to have a chance when I was Canada in November)

Last edited:
Kendra was really fun, I have booked her twice 3 hrs each
She is a really chill person, she smokes a lot, funny and gives a great vibe. She is really a lovely person to have around haha
I didn't know she doesn't do anal however, I was lucky enough that she let me eat her ass :D
Also she looks 10x hotter without makeup

I have spent -A LOT- but had an unforgettable experience
more names include:
Arianna Sinn
Alice Afterdark
Laila Lust
Small Girl Big Titties
Lennox Luxe (2018 before she met her current husband)
Candy Alexa
How was small girl big titties???

Alex Chance
Brandy Talore
Natasha Nice
April Dawn
Amilia Onyx
Kendra Sunerland (2018)
Codi Vore
Britt James (2019)
Adahlia Cole
Alice Wayne (2018)
Georgie Lyall (2019)

What a legend 👍🏻

How was Codi Vore, Natasha Nice, Annabelle Redd?

Alex Chance
Brandy Talore
Natasha Nice
April Dawn
Amilia Onyx
Kendra Sunerland (2018)
Codi Vore
Britt James (2019)
Adahlia Cole
Alice Wayne (2018)
Georgie Lyall (2019)

Damn im envious about Bella Fury, how was that? Was it Allie Bay that was the friend?

How was small girl big titties???
SGBT doesnt do meetups on regular basis like it was sooo hard to convince her.
I had to get to know her for sometime so we would build trust by buying her vids/skype shows and for her to make sure I'm serious, safe and not a time waster.
After couple of weeks she revealed her face and I can tell you she is one of the prettiest women you would ever see!
Then days after we arranged the setup and I flew to her city.
I had one the best experiences in my whole life she is very nice and sweet in person as well one of the sexiest you would ever see, she gave me body 2 body message and we had sex on and off for couple of hours, unfortunately she doesn't like anal as well but her boobs are one of the best (if not the best) you would see in your entire life.
I have spent one of the greatest days of my life with her that was back in 2018 and I will try my best to have another shot hopefully soon <3

Damn im envious about Bella Fury, how was that? Was it Allie Bay that was the friend?
Yea that happened as well back in late 2018 when both of them were single
It was challenging to happen since Bella is from Canada and Allie was in US
So I had to wait till Allie travels to Bella and then I would travel to Canada as well and book hotel, tbh I was highly doubt this would even work since we had
to set the schedule for the 3 of us same time while managing flights/hotel reservation.

but luckily things went really great, I flew to Canada after sending a deposit to confirm myself being serious and we had a rapid screening then we agreed on the rate/limits, all stuff, I booked the hotel in Canada and they showed up on time.

We had so much of fun to be honest, they didn't do creampies but gladly Allie was ok with anal and then Bella was hesitant a bit if she can handle doing anal as well she was tight but then it happened!
def got charged more for that and it was so much fun.
I don't know to be honest what is their current status if they are both still single or they hangout together or not (I know Bella got into a relation with some guy after and they broke up)
Might need to try go for another round next year but it takes sometime to plan and a lot of spendings haha

What a legend 👍🏻

How was Codi Vore, Natasha Nice, Annabelle Redd?
Thanks bro, highly appreciate it <3
Codi Vore was really amazing, I have approached her for a formal request, sent her my references and ID that was in 2018 as well
Then I booked my flight to Vegas after showing I'm being verified with deposit.
We met in Vegas she is one of the funniest girls you could ever hang with, we went out for lunch and we talked for some time.
Then we moved to the most important part, she is a fucking beast her energy can't be beaten easily she is among the few who got me really exhausted lol
As well we did creampie and she let me tease her ass (but no anal) she is among the girls who gets sweaty during rough sex and it's a HUGE turn on!

For Natasha, I have been so lucky that I have had a chance with her early this year after she became that thick, she has the best thick body I came across in my entire life as well as the fullest pair of titties you could ever feel!
She will drain your energy and drop you exhausted as well in shortest of time she did anal and creampie and she likes to cuddle and play so much like after you are done multiple times she would still want to play lol and it was really hard to cope haha

For Annabele it happened early in 2019 right after she make her debut in the industry and before she signed with any agency.
I have approached her after proving I'm 100% serious, safe, secure, verified and tested
I booked an hotel and we met somewhere public for a drink we talked for sometime she is really a cool, chill person and I knew what she is into and what she doesn't like (she is not into anal and large sizes bother her).
After that we moved to the fun part, she was so amazing I loved every single detail about her, I couldn't get enough of her yet I have been so drained she was ok as well with me eating her ass, I was always focusing on trying to make her as comfy as possible and it went really great she is one of the best kissers as well <3

Viola Bailey was a nice catch. When did you meet her?
Yes one the finest ever, to be honest Candy has helped me out with that when I met her in Budapest it was right after she retired back in early 2017
She is literally one of the nicest, sweetest women you could ever meet and she is really shy and down to earth.
She also has a problem with fitting large sizes it is painful for her and she is VERY tight despite she has been doing a lot of hardcore back then <3

Yes one the finest ever, to be honest Candy has helped me out with that when I met her in Budapest it was right after she retired back in early 2017
She is literally one of the nicest, sweetest women you could ever meet and she is really shy and down to earth.
She also has a problem with fitting large sizes it is painful for her and she is VERY tight despite she has been doing a lot of hardcore back then <3
Viola Bailey is a GOAT wow I'm jealous. Doesn't she live in Europe? Or did you meet her when she was in the US? Just wondering does she (or any others you meat) allow cum facials?

Back
Top Bottom