EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Fitmissfilipina - Simp Chat

I think it’s false advertising when Frizzy & Lyla put on IG story to visit my OF come chat with me that’s why I joined in the first place. Did the chatter say in dm that you wasn’t talking to Leigh?

Ok thanks for that I hope I can found out soon it would help greatly.

Leigh said in OF video that she will be joining WWE for training & she signed her contract. Does that mean she will have to get rid of OF ?

Leigh said in OF video that she will be joining WWE for training & she signed her contract. Does that mean she will have to get rid of OF ?
No way to know.

What's crazy is that she has 0 interest in WWE so going to work for them is kinda crazy. It's okay though, if the fans like her and she blows up, then good for her.

No way to know.

What's crazy is that she has 0 interest in WWE so going to work for them is kinda crazy. It's okay though, if the fans like her and she blows up, then good for her.
Must be going to pay her good, I was surprised when she said it in the video. Her body got so bruised from the tryouts thought she wouldn’t go back. The TNA champion Jordyn Grace has OF but that’s different company. You’re a big fan of Leigh?

because he asked--again, go read the thread.
I did, he just asked if you a fan. you brought it up how you got all her ppv except rare ones. Just don’t get yall who talk about content yall have no plans on sharing…on a platform built for sharing lol

And im not some leech complaining, I’ve posted so much content over the last year or 2, but do you bro.

I did, he just asked if you a fan. you brought it up how you got all her ppv except rare ones. Just don’t get yall who talk about content yall have no plans on sharing…on a platform built for sharing lol

And im not some leech complaining, I’ve posted so much content over the last year or 2, but do you bro.
Because he brought up first how much ppv he had? read carefully.

This is a discussion thread not a content thread. That means people can discuss without attaching content. How people use discussion threads is up to them.

It dosn't look like you've posted so much content--you have 32 posts and from what I can see, none of them had bunkr or pixelfile or gopfile links attached. Just one or two that seem to be reposting a now banned site. Maybe your referring to some other account that we dont know about lol

Regardless were off topic now, back to fitmissfilipina.

Prob few months after she started last year. I think I have most of her ppv except for some very rare exclusive stuff that she only sent to a few people. But most ppvs i have. I don't really chat her because i know its a dude, but i don't care about chatting with creators i just want the content.
Oh wow 🤯 that’s so much content that was expensive, wish she would do content with other girls like Lyla or Frizzy that would be so good 😮‍💨

Anyone buy the new vid she posted, is she actually nude lol
save your money, shes non-nude in it. the $26 one right? yeah its non-nude.

The $88 photoset that she sent out tonight is good though (i think its 111 for non vips). Shes in a sheer red shirt and you can clearly see nips in a few of the photos.

as always her lighting is shit though.

save your money, shes non-nude in it. the $26 one right? yeah its non-nude.

The $88 photoset that she sent out tonight is good though (i think its 111 for non vips). Shes in a sheer red shirt and you can clearly see nips in a few of the photos.

as always her lighting is shit though.
Do you ever call her out for bullshitting

Do you ever call her out for bullshitting
What do you mean?

There is no calling 'her' out.

She dosn't run the account and dosn't see any DMs. I don't see a point in arguing with someone (a random overseas worker) job to suck money from subs.

Again I just want the content lol Don't care about anything else.

Has anyone bought the LEIGH UNLOCKED from yesterday? Does she actually show anything? Her agency is way to bait and switch for how expensive her content is for me.

Has anyone bought the LEIGH UNLOCKED from yesterday? Does she actually show anything? Her agency is way to bait and switch for how expensive her content is for me.
the vday one? ya no nips in that one. pics are okay but no nip slips or anything like that. vid is really disappointing, heavily edited so you cant see anything.

Back
Top Bottom