EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Fitmissfilipina - Simp Chat

Has there been any nudity yet? I bought some stuff from her and wasn’t as revealing as her instagram, and her prices are crazy.

Has there been any nudity yet? I bought some stuff from her and wasn’t as revealing as her instagram, and her prices are crazy.
no full nudity yet or even intentional nips. There have been a few small nip slips here and there. But she dosn't really have tits so not that big of a deal tbh.

She posted a new leigh unlocked
Pricy but honestly this one is the best one yet. lots of nip slips. i'm kinda suprised not gonna lie. definitely her best ppv yet if your into her small tits. Very surprised she even has a lingerie set like this given how innocent she portrays herself online, good sign of stuff to come for sure.

Has anyone requested customs from her ?
I did ~4 months ago. The agency that runs her page quoted me 2K.

Just for fun I said sure and tried to commission the custom but then the agency kept making excuses for not doing it.

So in sum, she doesn't do custom videos.

Don’t know if this is off topic but when in Leigh’s dms is she replying back or is it an agency chatter ?

Don’t know if this is off topic but when in Leigh’s dms is she replying back or is it an agency chatter ?
1000% an agency.

How do i know?
1. if you subbed to her friend olives (her OF is closed now but she has a thread here on simpcity) they literally used the same captions for ppvs. So same agency ran both pages and now just runs leigh's
2. when she is streaming on twich and clearly in real time competitive gameplay i get replies/and ppv sent out from her agency
3. I ran 2 'tests' by buying stuff from her gift registry to see if she would know what i was talking about when i messaged her. the agency rep had no idea until i sent a clear amazon screenshot of what i bought, then the person started to play it up.

If you call the agency out on it though they will deny it and continue to pretend like its her, but really they can't coordinate between her twitch stream schedule and replying to subs to buy her gift registry items, so its clearly not her.

1000% an agency.

How do i know?
1. if you subbed to her friend olives (her OF is closed now but she has a thread here on simpcity) they literally used the same captions for ppvs. So same agency ran both pages and now just runs leigh's
2. when she is streaming on twich and clearly in real time competitive gameplay i get replies/and ppv sent out from her agency
3. I ran 2 'tests' by buying stuff from her gift registry to see if she would know what i was talking about when i messaged her. the agency rep had no idea until i sent a clear amazon screenshot of what i bought, then the person started to play it up.

If you call the agency out on it though they will deny it and continue to pretend like its her, but really they can't coordinate between her twitch stream schedule and replying to subs to buy her gift registry items, so its clearly not her.
Thanks for telling me all this information it does make sense now, I told her this week that Olives page was deleted she said she didn’t know about it which I thought was strange as they best friends. She was at LA fit expo 2 weeks ago with frizzylifts I said her what was it like meeting her as they are two my favs she said they never met each other then I saw all the posts on IG of them together & got really upset feeling why would she lie to me.

Thanks for telling me all this information it does make sense now, I told her this week that Olives page was deleted she said she didn’t know about it which I thought was strange as they best friends. She was at LA fit expo 2 weeks ago with frizzylifts I said her what was it like meeting her as they are two my favs she said they never met each other then I saw all the posts on IG of them together & got really upset feeling why would she lie to me.
damn that's really bad, those are even worse data points showing that its not really leigh. olives and frizzy are all over her IG--agency worker is super lazy to not even just spend 5 mins on her page doing some background research to make it believable.

damn that's really bad, those are even worse data points showing that its not really leigh. olives and frizzy are all over her IG--agency worker is super lazy to not even just spend 5 mins on her page doing some background research to make it believable.
Yeah I was really upset for days about it I was really angry in the messages & asked why you lie about that the chatter replied we wanted to have it as a surprise for you did you like it? Is Frizzys page run by agency too? I asked Frizzy about it too & she said they never met either & hopefully she each other next time then I sent a picture of them together & got no reply back.

Yeah I was really upset for days about it I was really angry in the messages & asked why you lie about that the chatter replied we wanted to have it as a surprise for you did you like it? Is Frizzys page run by agency too? I asked Frizzy about it too & she said they never met either & hopefully she each other next time then I sent a picture of them together & got no reply back.
frizzy page is 100% agency as well. hers is a dead giveaway because her 'online' green light is ALWAYS on.

No idea if they use the same agency but both definitely do.

The only creator I'm not sure if uses an agency or not thats kinda in that same circle of friends is lyla.fit. I think she runs her own page (at least according to her youtube vids).

frizzy page is 100% agency as well. hers is a dead giveaway because her 'online' green light is ALWAYS on.

The only creator I'm not sure if uses an agency or not thats kinda in that same circle of friends is lyla.fit. I think she runs her own page (at least according to her youtube vids).
Got bad news. Lyla uses the same company as well. https://moxylink.be/lylafit

That’s really sad i feel like I have been catfished I wanted to talk with them. I’ve been watching OF agency’s videos on YouTube since I’ve found out about Leigh’s page.

Lyla was a funny one she stopped replying in messages & i brought a video for $70 & wouldn’t give it to me so I don’t subscribe to her anymore. It was the spring last year she stopped replying in the dms for some reason. You would about Courtney Crawley & SS Kale if there pages are agency ones ?

That’s really sad i feel like I have been catfished I wanted to talk with them. I’ve been watching OF agency’s videos on YouTube since I’ve found out about Leigh’s page.

Lyla was a funny one she stopped replying in messages & i brought a video for $70 & wouldn’t give it to me so I don’t subscribe to her anymore. It was the spring last year she stopped replying in the dms for some reason. You would about Courtney Crawley & SS Kale if there pages are agency ones ?
the way you feel is why they try to keep it vague about who runs the pages. many guys want what you want and thats why the agency tries to make it personal. i don't really care tbh i just want nudes lol but no way i can talk an agency guy into manipulating leigh to do nudes, so thats why i tried hard to find out who i was actually talking too.

Sorry I don't really follow Crawley or Kale to know about their agency potential.

Back
Top Bottom