EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat fitbryceadams Discussion Thread

Anyone know who the girl in gray is or if she had more videos on Bryce's page? Bryce only said her first name (Paris)
parislafreak. She has a page on here, but there's not much, and her OF page is down.

who is the other girl in white?
parislafreak. She has a page on here, but there's not much, and her OF page is down.

I think she deleted her OF but she was tagged in videos as @parislafreak. She seems to have been tagged in ~5 vids
Her IG shows no mention of OF and she doesn't follow Bryce, so maybe she's done. Do you know which 5 vids she was tagged in? I've only seen her in the all girl Bryce orgy and that 'twas the night before Christmas vid with Bryce that I posted a clip from.

So who are her 'interns'? Are they just aspiring OF models who work with her / her BF, or is there more to it?

And who is the brunette in this video?
There's a New York Times article on her and her company. Between the vibes I got from the article and the Cybertruck, they seem like deeply annoying people I would dislike in real life.

But.... I think that's probably a good thing. They're very different from me but they're still attempting to normalise sex work.

Some of her employees do OF on the side, but some also just shown up, do their job, and thats it.

There's a New York Times article on her and her company. Between the vibes I got from the article and the Cybertruck, they seem like deeply annoying people I would dislike in real life.

But.... I think that's probably a good thing. They're very different from me but they're still attempting to normalise sex work.

Some of her employees do OF on the side, but some also just shown up, do their job, and thats it.
what's her company name?

Back
Top Bottom