Simp Chat Fauxre

Jumpingjellybeans

Fan
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Discussion Thread for Fauxre. With the new awakening of the thread and more pictures coming to light, just wanted to see what everyone is thinking about it!

D

Deleted member 155023

Here are her socials

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I think the new pictures are just leftover ones from the 2018 leak so far. I don't know for sure though. She does look really good in some of them though.

sjokzsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
How do these nudes/lewds of her keep getting leaked anyway? It's not like she has onlyfans or is promoting a sale of some sort. Always been curious about that. Is it just like an open secret that she does this stuff on the side or is it something else entirely? Would love some insight if anyone has any.

teabiscuit

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Mostly leaks + she used to sell in DMs

A lot of lore surrounding her that I don't care to look into. If you want to know more look at archived 4chan posts using barchive/archived.moe. Some guy also makes a daily post on /b/ but its mostly arguing/reposting of same pics.

Never_Send_Flowers

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Resident Autist coming in,

TLDR: There is barely any lore, she's just a low-hanging egirl so people on 4chan are able to fabricate stories and she's so clout-brained that she kinda leans into it all.

Basically, the major stories are that she was dating this streamer (another dude with no clout) called Poutine for years, and apparently, she would fuck fans/community members and cuck him (there's one "major" claimant who was threatening to leak a sex-tape but it's pretty obvious that it's bullshit). This happened for ~5 years until they finally broke it off sometime near December? of last year...

4Chan is full of absolute mongoloids so they probably made most of this shit up... For instance, Fauxre or Poutine would subtly bring up some drama between them on stream and/or twitter and then basement dwellers would take that as "he got cucked again, see? Fauxre totally fucks fans, I'll soon be one of them!!" when realistically it was probably just regular couple shit and petty teenage angst.

She's also pretty promiscuous and would sell nudes/lewds in her DMs and does something similar now. 4chan weirdos took this and ran with it, pretty much using that to substantiate the claim that she's a borderline prostitute lmao. It's all just typical 4chan cope from dudes with no chins and no social skills so they try to manifest these things by fabricating rumors and scenarios in their minds.

She does have a kinda weird past though, and clearly struggles with some kind of mental illness... She really leans into the 4chan intellectual persona, but I think that's just her being a confused young woman (as most OF girls are). She also is one of those girls who doesn't know when to block people, I guess... she'll get messages from absolute psychopaths and respond to them, which only makes everything worse anyway...

Signing off, I need to go play catch with my nephews or something before I shoot myself in my computer chair.

Bomwe

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 18, 2021
Some of the newer posts are most recent, not old pics. Within the last year.

darkoona

Lurker
Mar 19, 2022
She sold nudes last year but I doubt there's anything she sold since after like June-July of last year, especially considering she sold to someone new and not her actual regulars.

Pretty sure the leaked nudes were from Poutine and some most likely from one of her viewers and others from one of her mods.

The reason why there's a lot of schizo posts on in /b/ is bc of poutine, the mental breakdown he 'had' (he's just really stupid and it dawned on him) and that he leaked her nudes plus is constantly trying to trade for more. Not confirmed by me but pretty sure he's theHanoverApt account and that's how he got close to her, by being a stalker xD

• LULW
Reactions: BBCINROSSEB