EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Fantasy Factory Discussion

tl;dr Both girls got multiple relationships going on at the same time, and they fucked the same circle of dudes that were their bf/ex-bf/husband/photographer/business manager/sponsor at one time the other with one another. There's tons of nudes of the aforementioned dudes that were taken during sex but I'd rather spare everyone of those pics.
SHit i want to see pic of them fucking.

i heard their was an update on Facebook n like they be taking a break for sometime not sure since i havent saw it should i file for the refund on the patreon ???
honestly not surprised if they take a break not too sure whats gonna happen to their patron though

they send out the rewards n published the oct rewards too but i dont find worth it anymore lol sply the 1200$ club one i think they removed many things from their due to the incident

Its basically just a screencap of what her husband posted on facebook, nothing new. The screenshot is just saying "are you satisfied to have caused someone to lose their life"
I doubt she will go suicide, probably just use the fake news to get attention.
most of those taiwan cosers are sluts who fucked with most of those sleezy photographers for agges anyways.

Does anyone know if there are other vids aside from blowjob vids? Like her cumming or being fingered? I would subscribe if there is content like that

Does anyone know if there are other vids aside from blowjob vids? Like her cumming or being fingered? I would subscribe if there is content like that
Nothing on OF. Just the one that got posted and 2 others we haven’t seen. Her OF is free btw.

I subscribed to her OF one time when it was still $30, and can tell you that the content she and her BF post on twitter for free was better, so probably not.

Does she do public/exhibitionism content? If so, can anyone link some good videos/sets?

Back
Top Bottom