EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Fantasy Factory Discussion

marialuvsu

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
So apparently Jxl is the new standard but no one uses it. It's pretty good lol it's 3-5x smaller in size and supports lossless compression and many other shit no one really cares about.

Here are 2022.01-03 in zip files converted to JPG. I used squoosh.app to convert from jxl to JPG.
I tried to find a GUI that does the conversion client-side, but I only found websites that do it client-side (one by one if I might add).

:HACKERMANS:
Real hero.
PS: I figured it out how to open .jxl files natively on windows. Is kinda tricky, but having the hole sets in 18GB is awesome. Specially if the previous ones, up to 21/08 were around 21GB (also, having a duplicate anoys me. Personal taste.). Is a .dll file, so, I advice you to take it step by step if you don't want to screw it up (If you're a geek like me, just proceed as usual like adding a hack or a key for software). The guide on the webpage is a technical one, that's why I make it a little bit easier and understandable to make it right.
Here you can find the .dll file: https://github.com/saschanaz/jxl-winthumb

1. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2022 if it's not already installed.
  2. Download the latest .dll file from the releases page (the webpage it will guide you to the latest release extension, just download the jxl_winthumb.dll file , not the other ones. Those are for geeks who want to view and edit the file extension.)
  3. Open a terminal window as administrator (right click windows button on task bar and select task manager in admin mode, an alt is searching cmd.exe in task bar and open as admin)
  4. Copy and edit this code: regsvr32 ""FileFolder"\jxl_winthumb.dll". For example: if the file is in windows downloads, the file folder will be "C:\users\"Test"\downloads\jxl_winthumb.dll". The "Test" is the username, the one that you got on windows startup.
  5. It will give you a pop-up window telling you that the .dll file was added succesfully. From now on, the files with .jxl extension will load in file manager and it will open with the classic photo viewer (not the windows 10, the one from windows 7 pals. XD)
I'll show you the screens of my computer. It works the slideshow option, suitable for perverts like me. XD.
Hope it can be useful.
PS2: It might be obvious, but, spanish is my native language. So, you already know something about me. :peepoShy:
Captura.md.png

Captura1.md.png

Captura2.png

Real hero.
PS: I figured it out how to open .jxl files natively on windows. Is kinda tricky, but having the hole sets in 18GB is awesome. Specially if the previous ones, up to 21/08 were around 21GB (also, having a duplicate anoys me. Personal taste.). Is a .dll file, so, I advice you to take it step by step if you don't want to screw it up (If you're a geek like me, just proceed as usual like adding a hack or a key for software). The guide on the webpage is a technical one, that's why I make it a little bit easier and understandable to make it right.
Here you can find the .dll file: https://github.com/saschanaz/jxl-winthumb

1. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2022 if it's not already installed.
  2. Download the latest .dll file from the releases page (the webpage it will guide you to the latest release extension, just download the jxl_winthumb.dll file , not the other ones. Those are for geeks who want to view and edit the file extension.)
  3. Open a terminal window as administrator (right click windows button on task bar and select task manager in admin mode, an alt is searching cmd.exe in task bar and open as admin)
  4. Copy and edit this code: regsvr32 ""FileFolder"\jxl_winthumb.dll". For example: if the file is in windows downloads, the file folder will be "C:\users\"Test"\downloads\jxl_winthumb.dll". The "Test" is the username, the one that you got on windows startup.
  5. It will give you a pop-up window telling you that the .dll file was added succesfully. From now on, the files with .jxl extension will load in file manager and it will open with the classic photo viewer (not the windows 10, the one from windows 7 pals. XD)
I'll show you the screens of my computer. It works the slideshow option, suitable for perverts like me. XD.
Hope it can be useful.
PS2: It might be obvious, but, spanish is my native language. So, you already know something about me. :peepoShy:
Captura.md.png

Captura1.md.png

Captura2.png
I'll add to this that you can bring Windows Photo Viewer back in W10 even for PNGs JPGs etc. by an edit in the register: https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Activate-Windows-Photo-Viewer-on-Windows-10.zip

its kinda pain in the ass to install, bur i feel like the image is kinda blurry than using imageglass app, yeah its free but its worse when opening the file (eats a lot of ram) but its feels like the original file than using windows photo
https://imageglass.org/ here is the link for those who want to try it
but i recommend to use the older version because i tried to update the app then all the sudden its crashing, yeah fuck it

2022-07-12-1.md.png 2022-07-12-2.md.png

Woah, new thread. Awesome. Now, if I'm not mistaken, let me present myself a kink for her and is the exhibitionism. Damn, I'd wish the leak included the 22/04 but it doesn't. The previous on the content forum were a blessing to the kink. She's getting bolder, might be her or his husband's (cameraman) corruption, but I love he way is showing herself.
On a side note. There is a win and a lose about her breasts. I know bigger can be better, but nostalgy arrives when you watch her earlier photosets. No complaints about the new sets, just the ol' 'member (berries) times. Same happens with Rocksy (Alisa Bishop/Pika).

its kinda pain in the ass to install, bur i feel like the image is kinda blurry than using imageglass app, yeah its free but its worse when opening the file (eats a lot of ram) but its feels like the original file than using windows photo
https://imageglass.org/ here is the link for those who want to try it
but i recommend to use the older version because i tried to update the app then all the sudden its crashing, yeah fuck it

2022-07-12-1.md.png 2022-07-12-2.md.png
I'm not seeing the difference, really. Perhaps is the exposure contrast between them two (which it's in part for the white background on windows). I'm gonna give it a try and tell you later what happened.

Just a rundown of what seems to have happened:

Husband caught komachi cheating on him with this long term friend. When he was in Japan settling renovation works, komachi and friend started hooking up, meeting up 2-3 times a month to hook up in cosplay.

After altercations, it seems that komachi tried to s******e by hanging and OD, though she should be fine-ish now. He may or may not continue to be her photographer but will get divorced.

Husband caught komachi cheating on him with this long term friend. When he was in Japan settling renovation works, komachi and friend started hooking up, meeting up 2-3 times a month to hook up in cosplay.

After altercations, it seems that komachi tried to s******e by hanging and OD, though she should be fine-ish now. He may or may not continue to be her photographer but will get divorced.

Damn. Quite hard to know. That reminds me an incident that happened to Nekokoyoshi (if I'm not wrong) who was harassed and underpaid by the people she worked with before. It's hard to tell when we are talking about money and fanservice, which might be the detonating that let her go to the limit. Hope she get well soon and take a hiatus before returning to cosplay.

If I remember correctly enough, there's a photo showing Komachi pussy being get creampied. It is from her husband Twitter and then its gone. Saw it in 2 years ago

If I remember correctly enough, there's a photo showing Komachi pussy being get creampied. It is from her husband Twitter and then its gone. Saw it in 2 years ago
yeah but thats probably done with the husband and not from cheating ig

Okita Rinka also getting in on the drama by saying that they had 3P before hahaha

yeah but thats probably done with the husband and not from cheating ig

Okita Rinka also getting in on the drama by saying that they had 3P before hahaha
It is happen. From some source I've been looking, supposedly Okita rinka not were involved. But instead a swing between them

tl;dr Both girls got multiple relationships going on at the same time, and they fucked the same circle of dudes that were their bf/ex-bf/husband/photographer/business manager/sponsor at one time the other with one another. There's tons of nudes of the aforementioned dudes that were taken during sex but I'd rather spare everyone of those pics.

Rinka alleges last time Siaoding tried this OD shit she rushed her to the hospital, Siaoding's simp came after 3 hours and they left in his car, leaving Rinka at the hospital at 5AM to taxi back home by herself. They are both addicts on psych meds from the stress ever since their family found about their OF business, their family disowned them a long time ago and they are living the wild life whilst suffering from success.

This is crazy, and I wish her the best because she is my favorite. I also very much wish for her to come back and go full hoe mode and get some sex tapes or solo content. That would be fire.

im more worried abt whats gonna happen to patreon rewards this month since i paid for it n they were telling their will be something special this month like sextape or something well we did get this spl news but seriously dont want it n in this situation i cant ask for it lol for any updates so either i will loose 118$ or will get the rewards later god knows
p.s word can reach them n but cant do anything to help them in this situation i care for their life but right now my own life is hell so i need to sort that first so i do think i will be little bit selfish n care abt the rewards/money too

Someone made a flowchart of this clusterfuck. :pauseChamp:
I request some material from that specific part of the flowchart :peepoWew:
asfssfs-nzdZPDdr.PNG

Back
Top Bottom