MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Fanfan - Discussion Thread | Page 51 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Fanfan - Discussion Thread

Aug 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I guess she's running out of excuses, since she's now used the excuse of her tiny streaming room getting soundproofed for a third time to ditch streaming.
Once when the company came over to measure the room (obviously a multi-hour event, obviously) and now it apparently takes this professional company two whole days to actually finish the job of soundproofing one tiny-ass room.
I actually feel sorry for the people who still (try to) watch her streams...

Reactions: lobas4thsaphite
May 13, 2024
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Straight up reminds me of myself when I was making excuses to my parents in an attempt to ditch school as a kid. The constant lying is the annoying part.

She went from anywhere from 8 - 16 hours (sometimes even 24 hours) per stream, essentially everyday, to now barely even 3 hours a stream (when she actually streams the one time a week). Which is fine if she's "busy" but I'm only including times she says she's going to stream, only to not stream at all.
So much for "streaming more" at her new place. She streamed like 3 times the amount when she had to travel to the tsm office.

I'm wondering if she actually does live with her boyfriend nowadays, and that's why the streams have been so short and only at specific times, because no way she can't stream later on if she truly lived alone, especially when she constantly plays offline.

The 2 day soundproofing excuse (with no window of time at all to actually stream for the 2 days) is hilarious.

Reactions: gffgghfgfhfghfg
Aug 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No idea if she's actually living with her bf, but there has to be a reason for her keeping the streams inside that "nine-to-five" window (LA time) ever since moving to LA. And that reason seems to clash with this "homebody with no life outside of streaming/playing computer games/watching reality TV shows alone in bed/sleeping for 19 hours" persona that she's trying to keep up for her audience.

Last edited:
  • 5Head
Reactions: gffgghfgfhfghfg

RicketyCricket55

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 9, 2023
Her lack of streaming over the last couple months have basically made me stop watching. I liked the GTA stuff but it's game that requires you to be consistent, so now I could give a fuck all to watch her play it when she's so far removed from everything. I'll watch her play other stuff or just chatting but no interest in her GTA shit