Discussion Face blindness and fake content: A discussion

CockedSader

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've noticed in a few threads, most recently the LMJ thread, that there's a ton of people posting pics, even getting likes from others, that are clearly not the person they think it is. How common is face blindness? Or are these people just dumb and believe anything they're told?

Also the rampant posting of fake and "enhanced" content. If something is pretty see-through and it gets a little adjustment that's cool, but I've seen so many pictures where these dudes clearly just "burn" a nipple into a picture.

Does this stuff annoy anyone else as much as me or am I alone in this?

• Pog
Reactions: Peggerspoggers

Peggerspoggers

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
A mix of horny blindness, starvation for content, and that a lot of people here are hella dumb. Not as much with pics, but I have already seen a bunch of videos from different girls that have no face or the glimpses look different, are quite old and not really that HQ, and usually on the shorter side, and posters will be like "Trust me bro this is a video from back when she did naughtier stuff/it was leaked"

The enhancements is also the same, holy fuck the amount of compilations, 4k/60fps/enhanced audio Ive seen posted. And same with pictures, specially when a batch is posted in more than a post.

If this was another social media Id call it point farming, but here I believe its more of what a drought of horny content makes to a motherfucker

• Wesmart
Reactions: CockedSader

lyfary

Sneed Industries
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Modified and upscaled posts should be banned or given a Photo Edits subforum imo. We should strive to collect content in the highest quality as close to the original as possible. I don't think people's attempts at editing one or two photos warrant a post in a real content thread.

If we look at music pirating for example, would you prefer a perfect CD rip over someone's bass-boosted version? You probably would, especially if you're an archivist. You might not even want it lossy compressed so that you can have the original copy.

I'm not sure if I'd say face blindness is the reason people post obvious fakes, I'd just say most people don't see photo modifications until its pointed out to them. Selective attention.

Reactions: bajkulbrunius