EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Exoe/Soe ASMR - Discussion

Her pwupster photosets are fine, but the videos have gotten really fucking boring (and lazy).
Sure, it's not like they were anything out of this world to begin with, but now it's always 10+ minutes of her either molesting one of her plushies or fellating her 3Dio while she sticks her ass out for the camera.
The plushie humping ones have more action then all the others lol, those are the good ones imo. All the crap where she just lays/sits/stands there is garbage tho. Better off looking at other pics.

I think it's less of the stalker part and more of the attenttion whore part, to be honest. She's been forcing her way into things since she started, and her content and how it's changed reflected that. Leaning heavily into lewd memes (for fucks sake her account name was/is "Dude that's lewd"), catering to tons of fetishes, etc. Ironically, I did a youtube search for Emichka and got only Exoe vids lol
Yea, her whole fake personas are so cringe and it just gets worse as time goes on. Actual xqc chatter who wants to be something bigger so bad. The more I find out about her actually makes me closer to just being completely turned off from her content.

girl really wants to make vtuber agency after her own vtuber career flopped lol

i remember when exoe made an asmr channel last year and got up to 5k subs and she even streamed on twitched playing pokemon I knew it was her from a thread on sexy egirls(the old site) where they talked about her
anyways i recognized her and joined the twitch stream and said hi dtl got the fastest ban of my life I would say this was around the start of the year close to summer?? It all adds up too with the vtuber thing too because one of her final tweets on her exoe twitter account she was talking about how she was making some big project and could not wait to reveal it (the vtuber thing)

Yeah everyone knows but I think she believes she can "make it" as (ex)Soe however we all know DTL is her big money maker.

i have this mega with her old videos and patreon and snapchat but never heard of this pic youre talking about and the moldovian thing turn out to be fake
if people have more stuff of hers i can post them in a separate

emichka854e4b7e132ccbb5.md.png
thread
Up for you to post it somewhere, btw, if this is the Varyuna girl or not, the Emichka if she didn't quit, would be the goat, aftyn level, another huge loss for us that a lot of people didn't noticed

Up for you to post it somewhere, btw, if this is the Varyuna girl or not, the Emichka if she didn't quit, would be the goat, aftyn level, another huge loss for us that a lot of people didn't noticed
oh its her, she even does the american accent in a couple and one of her varyuna audios is in there im still thinking of where to post the mega

Emichka is defo Varyuna, she managed to scrub a lot of her content from the internet. I've only ever seen a few of her videos/pictures scattered here and there. Soe on the other hand was pretty easy to find archives of her old YT videos

also there is a definite chance exoe/soe/dtl whaterver you want to call her could start showing her face again in her dtl/pwupster shit because she was in a stream with varyuna on her exoe account

There is a 'Varyana/Varyuna/MamaMoldova' request thread open where you could share it. Soe being DTL/Pwupster and Varyuna being Emichka is like the worst kept secret xD

So... She released a free audio to get feedback from people... She's been doing audios for years now, you can even say she's one of the top VAs in the community. So, is she trying to deny again that she is DTL when you can tell from miles away that she sounds exactly the same?

Maybe she means doing audios in her normal voice instead of feeling the pressure of doing her american accent. Putting feelers to see if theres a demand out there.

is she actually a mother of five or is she just referring to the different accounts and/or projects she's made?

Back
Top Bottom