EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Exoe/Soe ASMR - Discussion

Soe, is Exoe, is DTL, is Pwupster, is Riifu. There's tons of posts/archives/threads about it on the Internet. She's leaked it, she's promoted her accounts on different socials, she has even talked about it herself on her Exoe channel stream (now deleted, I'm sure you can find clips if you looked). She did her "american" voice on her Exoe channel a bunch of times. It's 1000000% the same person.

Soe, is Exoe, is DTL, is Pwupster, is Riifu. There's tons of posts/archives/threads about it on the Internet. She's leaked it, she's promoted her accounts on different socials, she has even talked about it herself on her Exoe channel stream (now deleted, I'm sure you can find clips if you looked). She did her "american" voice on her Exoe channel a bunch of times. It's 1000000% the same person.
Well I'll admit it seems I was wrong, you and others made some good points and after seeing the bedside table covered with cum lube bottles it seems pretty clear that it's her.

Screenshot-2023-12-18-at-08-15-16-exoe-ASMRecdf11088338dd6c.md.png

I'm confused, I'm coming into this fresh and unconvinced. They act like completely different people.
It's the same girl.

She started as SOE and she was already milking the uwu anime girl act she's been doing for a while. Then she went radio silent and a new channel emerged called Dude That's Lewd and it was pretty clear it was her. She's been making a ton of channels so far, dunno why, probably as a backup or to cover up her tracks, but she's never openly denied those channels belong to her. She's been doing this by herself, but she does have a boyfriend/partner who has appeared in some of her videos (and her QnA started with a "trigger warning" about her not being "alone" lol). Her most frequent associate in the audio field is the moldavian girl. Varyunya, Yunya, something like that. This other girl had posted a pic where you could see her body and she was very slim, probably still a teen.

It's the same girl.

She started as SOE and she was already milking the uwu anime girl act she's been doing for a while. Then she went radio silent and a new channel emerged called Dude That's Lewd and it was pretty clear it was her. She's been making a ton of channels so far, dunno why, probably as a backup or to cover up her tracks, but she's never openly denied those channels belong to her. She's been doing this by herself, but she does have a boyfriend/partner who has appeared in some of her videos (and her QnA started with a "trigger warning" about her not being "alone" lol). Her most frequent associate in the audio field is the moldavian girl. Varyunya, Yunya, something like that. This other girl had posted a pic where you could see her body and she was very slim, probably still a teen.
Varyunya/Yunya is Emichka right? She used to run an ASMR channel on youtube as well.

Varyunya/Yunya is Emichka right? She used to run an ASMR channel on youtube as well.
She has the same tactics than our main girl here, but they collab pretty often.

Actually, they uploaded an hour long audio rp yesterday

It's the same girl.

I guess maybe I just haven't seen the right content to make the links. I've followed DTL through all the channels, Dude's Lewd Crusade etc etc, and had also watched some Soe stuff. When Riifu started up I was a huge fan, and I just feel like the two personalities are so different it didn't make sense for it to be the same person. DTL always seems so normal? And Exoe/Riifu was borderline manic. Especially with this whole "fine I'll make my own vtuber agency" stuff

I guess maybe I just haven't seen the right content to make the links. I've followed DTL through all the channels, Dude's Lewd Crusade etc etc, and had also watched some Soe stuff. When Riifu started up I was a huge fan, and I just feel like the two personalities are so different it didn't make sense for it to be the same person. DTL always seems so normal? And Exoe/Riifu was borderline manic. Especially with this whole "fine I'll make my own vtuber agency" stuff
It's part of her whole game of sorts. She's like that. When she was Soe she exposed her face way too much, but people were still able to make the connection because the voice sounds the same. Everyone knows she's the same person, but she has had issues with youtube taking down stuff, so my guess is that she uses her many channels as backups just in case.

Emichka is part of the reason people linked her other accounts together, as she continued to interact and collab with her friend on her new identity.
but she has had issues with youtube taking down stuff
It's not just youtube, she had a deranged stalker which spilled over into real life (supposedly). Then she got terminated from that VTuber studio and is now trying to create/start up her own studio. She's also kind of a weird and an attention whore. She used to orbit various streamers and upload lewd videos to their discords to get attention, like videos of her twerking with their name written on her ass. She's flaky.

Emichka is part of the reason people linked her other accounts together, as she continued to interact and collab with her friend on her new identity.

It's not just youtube, she had a deranged stalker which spilled over into real life (supposedly). Then she got terminated from that VTuber studio and is now trying to create/start up her own studio. She's also kind of a weird and an attention whore. She used to orbit various streamers and upload lewd videos to their discords to get attention, like videos of her twerking with their name written on her ass. She's flaky.
I think it's less of the stalker part and more of the attenttion whore part, to be honest. She's been forcing her way into things since she started, and her content and how it's changed reflected that. Leaning heavily into lewd memes (for fucks sake her account name was/is "Dude that's lewd"), catering to tons of fetishes, etc. Ironically, I did a youtube search for Emichka and got only Exoe vids lol

It's the same girl.

i have this mega with her old videos and patreon and snapchat but never heard of this pic youre talking about and the moldovian thing turn out to be fake
if people have more stuff of hers i can post them in a separate

emichka854e4b7e132ccbb5.md.png
thread

i have this mega with her old videos and patreon and snapchat but never heard of this pic youre talking about and the moldovian thing turn out to be fake

thread
It was posted to reddit ages ago, probably gone by now.

Her pwupster photosets are fine, but the videos have gotten really fucking boring (and lazy).
Sure, it's not like they were anything out of this world to begin with, but now it's always 10+ minutes of her either molesting one of her plushies or fellating her 3Dio while she sticks her ass out for the camera.

Her pwupster photosets are fine, but the videos have gotten really fucking boring (and lazy).
Sure, it's not like they were anything out of this world to begin with, but now it's always 10+ minutes of her either molesting one of her plushies or fellating her 3Dio while she sticks her ass out for the camera.
Damn that's a shame, I remember some of her old pwupster videos were great. The "twins seduce their teacher" ones really did it for me

Damn that's a shame, I remember some of her old pwupster videos were great. The "twins seduce their teacher" ones really did it for me
I think he's mentioning the irl videos. The asmr videos are a whole different thing.

thread
Any chance you could share the mega folder?

she needs to spice up her videos now but i doubt she'll change anything up

Back
Top Bottom