EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

MEGATHREAD! Youtube Exhibitionism / Upskirt / Showing Pussy on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Gustavo must have been in this thread at some point, right?

@3:58

Read the first page. It will depend on the Mod but you'll end up with a warning.

Speaking of which Read the first page. This thread got merged with a more broad youtube thread. So i can only urge you to:

-Avoid anything looking like a Medical Procedure.
-And I would say generally try to avoid youtube video reposts of Traditional Professional companies. Like there's been a ton of FTV girls and Herge Art posts with the logo partially blured or semi-cropped out. Not like your Onlyfans "Leaks" to advertise. But stolen content you can just find on here to begin with.
-Also the Asian dancing ladies that just advertise the site they aren't related to. Like this post. It's a pro site that's probably buried in the Asian section. Example:

AND if you think it might be a repost. Just take the youtube Video ID and do a search for it on the forum. It will either come up with nothing. Or a match for someone already linking the video. Like if you search for x1IkIo9kjz8 you'll come up with this thread.

Content below rant:

Some guy's art project i guess. Been up for 8 years.
4:35

And this girl www.instagram.com/thenudeblogger
20:25
25:00

BwZI8cP_02E
Nq7RpkfLzGM
x1IkIo9kjz8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom