EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat ExCoGi-Network (ExCoGi, Brcc, Hmf, ExCoGigirls, BBCSurprise) Discussion Thread

While I didn't find any other work, I did find her SexyJobs profile: https://www.sexyjobs.com/talent/497725

"Rose Peach"
497725.jpg

Latest Activity was December 18, 2019 so probably a little late to hire for your own private video work.
Nice on that! I wish she did more videos.

Olivia 2012 (Download)

g4.jpg

A scene that ticks all my boxes, girl next door looking model, interview plus sex in the car, has a (ex) boyfriend, is a bit submissive and her voice sounds sexy and authentic.

None of her other scenes come close to this performance in one her first scenes.

Last edited:
I've seen almost all of these videos but my memory is terrible so I'd like to put a prompt out there:

What are the scenes in which the girls seem most excited by the experience?

You can measure that in orgasms, enthusiasm or just fully buying into the experience. I'm just curious what comes to your mind.

I've seen almost all of these videos but my memory is terrible so I'd like to put a prompt out there:

You can measure that in orgasms, enthusiasm or just fully buying into the experience. I'm just curious what comes to your mind.
Off the top of my head:

From the "Steve era" Kelli, Kelsey and Autumn, from the "Jay era" Claire, Ashlynne, Fiona
and Aubrey and from the "TC" era Alexis, Andria and Aarin.

margarita & natasha - brcc

I know most people don't care and it's a minor detail in the grander scheme of things. But I need to vent on this.

Facials obviouly matter to me (my profile checks out, I know) and I was glad when they brought in Nixon because he at least cums something visible, unlike Jake Adams (RIP, no disrespect to the man). Nixon doesn't reach the heights of Jay or Cam obviously, but he's decent.

And he'd been decent for a long time, but what's been going on lately... Ahh.
WHY TF IS HE STANDING AT SUCH A WEIRD ANGLE?
BRUH 🙄 90 degrees to a model?? who told them it was a good idea? Everything flies past girls' heads.
Is it because of the camera set up on top? Well, it didn't stop them before so idk...

Whatever it is, I've not seen a good facial from them in almost a year. This goes out to both Excogi and HMF.

I know most people don't care and it's a minor detail in the grander scheme of things. But I need to vent on this.

Facials obviouly matter to me (my profile checks out, I know) and I was glad when they brought in Nixon because he at least cums something visible, unlike Jake Adams (RIP, no disrespect to the man). Nixon doesn't reach the heights of Jay or Cam obviously, but he's decent.

And he'd been decent for a long time, but what's been going on lately... Ahh.
WHY TF IS HE STANDING AT SUCH A WEIRD ANGLE?
BRUH 🙄 90 degrees to a model?? who told them it was a good idea? Everything flies past girls' heads.
Is it because of the camera set up on top? Well, it didn't stop them before so idk...

Whatever it is, I've not seen a good facial from them in almost a year. This goes out to both Excogi and HMF.
You're right, and in addition to that:

The blowjob portion of the Nixon scene is often so bad, now, and then they have face fucking in it, but that “cock worship” position where the model is on her knees or sitting in the male talent chair is no longer there. I understand there is a “humiliation” element to it, the models don't do that, but the blowjob on the bed with constant Hitachi use is so boring.

g56.jpg

Last edited:
You're right and in addition to that:

The blowjob portion of the Nixon scene is often so bad, now, and then they have face fucking in it, but that “cock worship” position where the model is on her knees or sitting in the male talent chair is no longer there. I understand there is a “humiliation” element to it, the models don't do that, but the blowjob on the bed with constant Hitachi use is so boring.
what are you waffling about, show an example please

The blowjob portion of the Nixon scene is often so bad, now, and then they have face fucking in it, but that “cock worship” position where the model is on her knees or sitting in the male talent chair is no longer there.
Yea, that's a great point too. "on her knees" position is definitely the most visually pleasing, and the lack of it is very frustrating for sure.

However, this
I understand there is a “humiliation” element to it, the models don't do that
is a bit of a stretch I think 😅
In the year 2024 it's a pretty standard position, I think most people don't see it as humiliating.
Idk, I'm having a hard time imagining a girl rimming a guy or taking a facial, but drawing the line at getting on her knees 😆

No, I think it's all because of the format they have rn. They start on the bed with the toys, Nixon is also on the bed with her right away. And from there they just slowly roll into the main sex part and he doen't take time to get her to the floor for the BJ, which is a shame.

I’ve noticed some of the more recent videos by ExCoGi sometimes link girls they’ve shot with to other videos they’ve done like BRCC & BBCSurprise and some girls have even done videos with other companies (although some unfortunately do one video and that’s all we get) Who are people’s favourite excogi girls who have done more than just one video?

I’ve noticed some of the more recent videos by ExCoGi sometimes link girls they’ve shot with to other videos they’ve done like BRCC & BBCSurprise and some girls have even done videos with other companies (although some unfortunately do one video and that’s all we get) Who are people’s favourite excogi girls who have done more than just one video?
Lila Love, Dakota Tyler.

is there an episodes list of the surprise by bbcsurprise/bbcambush occurred in the restroom? i saw a gif on reddit but didn't have a source and i didn't save it.

oof

is there an episodes list of the surprise by bbcsurprise/bbcambush occurred in the restroom? i saw a gif on reddit but didn't have a source and i didn't save it.

oof

(Seven pages from newest to oldest)

Last edited:
I've tried everything, searched for hours, there was a backroom casting couch in the Rick days, where the girl blows him, then they go to the floor with her on top, she puts him right in her ass, and he's very surprised that she did this. Pretty sure she had blonde hair may have been eastern european. I'm at my wits end and swear this happened. any leads would be appreciated!!

Curious about this video, seemed like Ginger Grey retired over a year ago. Wonder if this has been the can for a while. Also haven't seen anyone post it.

Back
Top Bottom