• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request XXX Excogi | Exploited College Girls

I'm reorganising my collection and trying to replace the files I already have for others of better quality. As I download them (mostly from the torrent, but there are other sources) I'll add them untouched to a Bunkrr album. What I mean by "untouched" is that I make no changes to them other than file name, date, and some extra information in the metadata. Some of them are already here, but these seem to be better quality.
So far, I have Allie Jordan as Desirae, Bailey Lane, and Maryjane Johnson as Maggie. I'm having trouble posting images, so I'm just linking the scenes on the ECG website.

I also have another album for Anal Scenes, because I love anal. It has Maryjane Johnson (Maggie Anal), Bailey Lane, and Amy Brooke's two scenes as Kaedyn for ECG.

I'm starting with the older scenes because they are naturally harder to find. I'll probably need to start a Pixeldrain account for larger files, but had trouble with my subscription. I'm also working on other type of content, so I'll update as I go.

Last edited:
I went through the thread and didn't find it. Does anyone have this video in high quality?
Thank you so much in advance!
Mihee 13.02.20 720p:
Sorry for the double post, but does anyone have this in a high quality as well?
Josie 21.12.02 1080p:

Back
Top Bottom