Avoid! Eva Scherban / Evangelin.14 / Ginger Beastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 110040
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 110040

0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This redhead is pretty cute but she charges $20 for NON-NUDE content only and is seriously not worth it.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The impression I got from a friend of mine who subbed her account after getting a discount code from one of her model friends is that she is simply on OF to make money from her suggestively worded posts and messages while posting NOTHING that would be classed as nudity. He did say there were occasional see thru lingerie shots but even they were poor quality stuff. Posts messages calling her subscribers "daddy" so I guess she is pretty immature as well. To sum up, she is a total scam artist and is to be avoided.

JimmyJ3

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
Ah I see only Polly is the one that's worth it. Btw I couldn't see response on her forum but I must say your posts have been amazing. Thanks bro

D

Deleted member 110040

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Polly at least gets nude and was not shy at hiding all her nude stuff behind a paywall on OF after her subscriber numbers grew. Her original wall was full of quality photos and videos but something changed and she started to charge for virtually everything even though there was plenty of nude stuff of hers freely available from photographers accounts etc. Her OF has gone but Polly is now charging $45 for VIP accounts on Fansly !! I didn't write a review as her OF account is now dead but it would have been pretty negative given the direction it went. She is very arrogant as well. Talks as if she is some kind of superstar and her subscribers should be grateful she posts her pictures.

Eva is / was, pure and simple, a scam artist but she is still pretty young and very immature. She obviously thought OF was a way to make quick money but now that her account is inactive (as most Russian ones are because of bank sanctions) it is probably the best thing to happen to it ! Her appearances with Polly are alright but I think it is because of her that Eva is actually getting some work.

Truth is, the vast majority of Russian OF creators went down the route of having a wall full of non-nude and nude by PPV only. Guess during the pandemic they thought they could squeeze every last cent out of their subbies. Glad that's all over but now we have something a lot worse in the region thanks to Adolf Putler !

JimmyJ3

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
Honestly I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. And for some people like Alenawitch, selti who don't charge too much still put out very content are the ones you should focus on. And I though they had pictures but thank God we now know she's a scam.
And yeah I just remembered that the Russian models will scam due to the Russia situation so we'll to thread carefully from now on.
P.S if you want a model that doesn't charge too much too charge I know like 3 top tier ones. Thanks for posts again