EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Eva Lovia / Fallinlovia - Discussion Thread

I don't see anything posted about it on her OF page. How do record a live using Firefox on a MAC? IDK what extensions to do it with. You can do a QuickTime screen record but the file is huge and crappy sound.
She announced on her instagram story. Starts at 8pm EST. For recording, you can use the OBS Studio software (not an extension), it's free.

She announced on her instagram story. Starts at 8pm EST. For recording, you can use the OBS Studio software (not an extension), it's free.

I don't see anything posted about it on her OF page. How do record a live using Firefox on a MAC? IDK what extensions to do it with. You can do a QuickTime screen record but the file is huge and crappy sound.
Actually, the livestream already started

Epic fail on my part. Couldn't get it set up in time. I hope some other hero has it to post. Why the hell can't she keep to a schedule? How much did she make tonight? It was bank last time I heard. She will keep cranking them out if she keeps making bank on it.

Epic fail on my part. Couldn't get it set up in time. I hope some other hero has it to post. Why the hell can't she keep to a schedule? How much did she make tonight? It was bank last time I heard. She will keep cranking them out if she keeps making bank on it.
i think she said that she will be dm'ing a recording to people that have their resub on. maybe try to dm her account

i think she said that she will be dm'ing a recording to people that have their resub on. maybe try to dm her account
yeah, no, she wants me to pay her $25 for it because she doesn't know how to tell time. as stated earlier, I hope some hero can upload a copy please

Last weeks live she had a tip goal of 1200 and it got reached in like 15 mins and many people joined a little late and she was done so many people requested for a round 2 and she put a tip goal of 3000 and it reached in some time.
Now this weeks live she had a tip goal of 3500 which is a lot and it got reached in like an hour and a half which was so boring.
So the end result is that she knows that lives have a lot of money she will be keeping the tip goal a lot higher.
But she is doing lives every week like her next live is on the 26th so I don’t think people will tip 3500 plus every week.
She has to bring it down or people won’t tip that much but I could be wrong.
PST. sorry for the long post

Back
Top Bottom