EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Erin Curtis - Discussion Thread

When she used to be big she said she donated everything to a mental health charity right? I probably believe her, but Ive seen others claiming similiar and I feel like its bullshit 95% of the time, theres no proof and for whatever reason simps seem to fall over themselves to give money if they think its going to charity. Or they love the girl becasue she seems generous or something. Erin took the charity part down a while ago I think though.

Even on twitch, when streamers do charity events they pull huge viewers, and they pass it off as a selfless act but even if they donate all the money from the stream, theya re still ahead becasue of the exposure.

When she used to be big she said she donated everything to a mental health charity right? I probably believe her, but Ive seen others claiming similiar and I feel like its bullshit 95% of the time, theres no proof and for whatever reason simps seem to fall over themselves to give money if they think its going to charity. Or they love the girl becasue she seems generous or something. Erin took the charity part down a while ago I think though.

Even on twitch, when streamers do charity events they pull huge viewers, and they pass it off as a selfless act but even if they donate all the money from the stream, theya re still ahead becasue of the exposure.
Unless she shows a receipt (like some of the girls do), I don't believe she donated any money. It feels more like a cop out, like she isn't selling nudes for money, but a good cause. She has borderline so she is genuinely crazy and makes bad decisions all the time.

Unless she shows a receipt (like some of the girls do), I don't believe she donated any money. It feels more like a cop out, like she isn't selling nudes for money, but a good cause. She has borderline so she is genuinely crazy and makes bad decisions all the time.
Damn I hate to put it this way but can she make the “mistake” of selling a sextape

Did Erin add a new post to her userloser22 profile? My sub expired Jan 2022, and it only had 6 new posts since, at least that's what I recall, but I checked today and it now says 7 new posts. Is anyone subbed, and if so, does she sell PPV in the DMs?

Did Erin add a new post to her userloser22 profile? My sub expired Jan 2022, and it only had 6 new posts since, at least that's what I recall, but I checked today and it now says 7 new posts. Is anyone subbed, and if so, does she sell PPV in the DMs?
She just posted again yesterday, so there's been 2 new posts in April. Its super inconsistent, we have no idea if she will continue these sporadic posts, hopefully get back to posting regularly and sending DMs, or if she will stop again completely without any notice. Lots of people resubbed in hopes of getting more content but its pretty slim in that regard, only 2 pics this month, so im planning to let it lapse and maybe sub again if I see more regular posts.

Just checked and yup there's a new pic up of just her tits. Looks super low quality (maybe old ). And the piercings are different from her usual pierced tits

So I didnt resub since I didnt think it would be worth it, but I see she has a new post up. Is the new post good enough to resub and keep my subscription going ?

I'm starting to think her accounts may have been hacked and the person posting them is just posting her old RP pics...

Just noticed her "non-nude" OF had a new post so i subbed to that one again. Picture posted on that account was a screenshot part of her old leaks

Picture posted on her "nude" account today is also a blurry screenshot with the same phone case so could potentially be from old leak too but i've never seen this one before

There's no way she would willingly post these older pics

I'm starting to think her accounts may have been hacked and the person posting them is just posting her old RP pics...

Just noticed her "non-nude" OF had a new post so i subbed to that one again. Picture posted on that account was a screenshot part of her old leaks

Picture posted on her "nude" account today is also a blurry screenshot with the same phone case so could potentially be from old leak too but i've never seen this one before

There's no way she would willingly post these older pics
I mean she also could have just needed some money and if she’s comfortable with a single screenshot who knows

I mean she also could have just needed some money and if she’s comfortable with a single screenshot who knows

idk, man. the last two pics just being blurry screenshots (three including her non nude acc) got me feeling a lil sussed out. Especially her msg with those posts being "yoinks", "heyo" and "What if I just started posting fire memes" does not sound like her at all

Not complaining at all if it's her personally just reusing old pics she has but if it's genuinely not her posting those then thats an issue.. But cant really get an answer unless we hear from her directly

Her tiktok is also private now

idk, man. the last two pics just being blurry screenshots (three including her non nude acc) got me feeling a lil sussed out. Especially her msg with those posts being "yoinks", "heyo" and "What if I just started posting fire memes" does not sound like her at all

Not complaining at all if it's her personally just reusing old pics she has but if it's genuinely not her posting those then thats an issue.. But cant really get an answer unless we hear from her directly

Her tiktok is also private now
Oh I’m not subbed anymore so I can’t see that tbh, yeah that seems very strange when you give context

Can someone tell me who she is? I found her old RP leaks a while ago and I thought, with a guilty pleasure, that It was such a fantastic leak, you know, 10/10 girl from a good home exposed to the internet. She looked so vibrant. I've only known her name just now coming across this thread, and It turns out she is just another e-whore whose natural beauty can't hide the wear-and-tear that she's put her body through. She looks like she's aged 10 years since the old leak, wtf happened?
Imagine deducing all that from pictures on the internet. fucking weird af

Can someone tell me who she is? I found her old RP leaks a while ago and I thought, with a guilty pleasure, that It was such a fantastic leak, you know, 10/10 girl from a good home exposed to the internet. She looked so vibrant. I've only known her name just now coming across this thread, and It turns out she is just another e-whore whose natural beauty can't hide the wear-and-tear that she's put her body through. She looks like she's aged 10 years since the old leak, wtf happened?
Holy fuck this statement is WILD….

She got a hair cut lol relax weirdo

Back
Top Bottom