EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request OnlyFans Asian Empress Jennifer

Empress Jennifer - Big Bad Step-Sister PT2​

Description:​

Sniff My ass. Get in My crevice and take a big ol whiff! Making you do what I want you to is way too fun. you are a lucky boi. If I took a dump right now, it would get all over your face LMAO but you still couldnt tell anyone because this is so embarrassing! And farting all over your face is hilarious because the faces you make. you're going to smell like ish permanently LOL Humiliating you with your new job as My ass servant definitely doesn't feel like work to ME. you're such a loser. And tonight just might just scar you for life hahah. you look like you might throw up. Better not, you'll have to eat that too. I'm going to make you into a really good ass servant. Here, I'm going to get My middle finger and get it nice and smelly, and if you're lucky, chunky... Just so you can sniff it and suck on it...I'll help you out too. Wow, you might be gay. I can tell by how you suck. you're going to have tons of ass play and sucking in your future. Good thing I'm training you now LMAO Now tell Me I'm the best step-sister in the whole world :)

CyberFile Download:​

Empress Jennifer - Big Bad Step-Sister PT3​

I was going to sneak out to see My boyfriend, but I will NOT have you rubbing off and telling on Me. So you are going to sit in My closet and keep your dirty little mouth shut! Big step-sis has to keep an eye on her little twerp step-brother. If you make a peep or any movements, I will beat you down into the ground. Beside, I told you I was going to show you how to suck dick. Since it's unquestionably your future haha. Anything else you see or hear, you keep to your fucking self! Or else.

Empress Jennifer - Sweet Nectar Collector​

You know why I came here.. I came to get what's Mine. I came to collect your sweet nectar.. And I want a big juicy load. I will pump it until the very edge of orgasm, edging it until it's ready. you will be drained dry after I'm done playing with you. I will jerk it and suck it all out of you. Mmm, your cock is throbbing, ready for the Nectar Collector to pump it all out of you.

Empress Jennifer - Real Dicks are Real Big​

You're useless. you're a waste of a man. Why even get hard? your dick is pathetic. Look at it LOL It could never give Me orgasms I need. you're better off d3@d. Real men have real big dicks. The only thing I'd ever use yours for, is for laughing. Even when it's hard it looks like a clit! If I ever showed My friends, they would just turn it into a MEME! Looks like I need to show you what a REAL DICK looks like. Watch Me stroke a Nice Big Hard Cock.. I can't help but put My lips around it.. There's nothing like controlling a cock with your tongue.

Empress Jennifer - Chastity Cuck Torment​

"I dont even care if he's watching.. he's in chastity so he's just gonna hurt by watching." Watch and wish loser slave.. you wish you could get some pussy dont you? "Too bad his wife wont fuck him anymore. he can't even please her.. That's why he's My slave haha" I slide my panties to the side so my bf's dick can get in.. watching and hearing Me only torments your dick even more. I tell him to fuck Me from the back and right when I tell him let's cut to continue off camera, he ends up hitting My pussy in the perfect spot. OMG that keeps Me right there, feeling his perfect cock inside Me.. hitting My gspot.. My pussy is so good, he cums as he plays with it.. It drips out of My pussy and as My slave, I command you to eat it off of the floor like a worthless cuck.

Empress Jennifer - From Where you Are​

We're just about ready to head out to dinner with some friends, when I get the frisky urge to surprise My bf with a sexy "Before Nightout BJ".. And from where you are, this I'm sure will remind you how weak you are to feet, ass, pussy AND DICK. Don't worry, I share some cum with you haha I drank some and left you some to suck from the carpet. After you worship My feet! How does it feel to be the pathetic cuck that has to worship FEET while My boyfriend gets His gorgeous cock sucked on by My juicy lips and tongue? LMAO.

Empress Jennifer - A Real TV Turn-on​

Watching the playoffs is exciting, but I already know the Warriors are going to beat the Pelicans. So I'm bored with the game.. I decide to break out the lotion and start My own games LOL I know exactly what he likes. My sexy stems and perfect feet are irresistible. His foot rubs always turn into pants chubs LOL. He kisses My feet and it's over. I graze My foot along his pants and I know he's turned on.. What happens next is no surprise. I get what I want every time. I love turning him on.

Empress Jennifer - The Cock Doc​

She's the best in town they say. And even though his physical yesterday went well, there was one little inconvenience. He decides to come back in to see if She can help him. His penis hasn't gone down and not sure if it is a side effect or not, HAS TO ASK HIS DOCTOR. She tells him that it's completely normal and that a second physical is needed. She tells him to drop his pants and lye back as she performs the extended physical.. Relax, the Cock Doc knows best.

Empress Jennifer - Clean Way to Get Dirty​

I am such a tease. And I know you can't help but fall into My tease ****. you know you won't get to actually worship Me with your hands or mouth, but you will always need to worship Me with your eyes. And what a sexy view of Me you get right now.. I let you kneel and watch as I tease you with My Goddess ass. you are so fun to tease.. Such a clean way to get so dirty.

Empress Jennifer - PussyLess Loser​

I'm not wearing any panties or a bra tonight. Anything could happen... Kiss My ass, you're going to worship My ass thats about to get some of My bf hard cock. He slides My dress up and guess what, you have to watch while WE fuck and cum, while you.. you get your hand. LMAO. Talking some sht to you while I enjoy his cock must make you so jealous. I love knowing you're watching and getting jealous. It makes the sex that much more fun. I bet you never get pussy haha you're lucky you have Me . At least you get My clips. haha

Empress Jennifer - Butt Stuffer​

I know you want to worship My ass.. if you're so into ass.. you're going to prove it. If you can get through this hilarious task, I'll let you get on your knees and **** your face with My buttcheeks. Show Me how badly you want My booty. Let's get into some.. BUTT STUFF. LET'S STUFF YOUR BUTT!! haha

Darcie Dolce and Empress Jennifer - Snow Angels​

Video Description:​

Never underestimate the power of electricity, especially when pretty Jennifer and Darcie are the ones wielding it. It has the power to make grown men writhe in pain on the floor, or in this case make the occasional snow angel as the girls repeatedly electrocute his cock and balls with the push of a button.

Darcie Dolce and Empress Jennifer - Today You Eat Turkey​

Looks like the slave has lucked out, as today he gets to eat turkey! Truth be told it's expired turkey lunch meat that Princess Jennifer and Darcie would never consider eating themselves, but it's still fit for slave consumption. It does needs some additional flavor though which the girls lovingly add with their spit and by stepping all over the food to make it as disgusting as possible.

Darcie Dolce and Empress Jennifer - No Farting​

Why is this slave farting? On second thought it seems like it's just sounds of air popping out from under his back skin as the Jennifer and Darcie trample him. Still it's disrespectful to the girls to be making such sounds as they him with their high heels. He should lie there quietly and suffer for the girls in a more respectful manner while they have their fun.

Darcie Dolce and Empress Jennifer - Walking in Hollywood​

When Goddess Darcy and Princess Jennifer go for a walk, they always expect their shoes to be slave cleaned the minute they arrive home. It can be any male, it doesn't really matter which as they are all the same. This bitch will do, his tongue will get all that tough to remove grit from their shoes.

Bunkr Download:​

Darcie Dolce and Empress Jennifer - You Don't Break, You Bend​

Breaking? No no, that's not acceptable for a slave of Princess Jennifer. To her a slave is not supposed to break when being whipped, he is supposed to bend to accommodate the pain. So now he must learn to bend while Jennifer and Darcie try out various whips on him.

Goddess Suvana and Empress Jennifer - $100 Ball Busting Challenge​

Goddess Suvana is new to this whole Femdom stuff . She is only 18 years old and when We told her about it and she just couldnt believe it. ( I can actually get PAID to kick guys in the balls?? were her exact words!) So we brought her to Mean Girl Manor and gave her a slave of her own to kick in the balls as much as she wanted. And this is a REAL fan - just like YOU - that wrote in to Us and begged to be in Our videos!

Bunkr Download:​

Back
Top Bottom