OnlyFans Hotwife EmmasSecretLife | therealemmacruz

BigMakk666

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
EMMA CRUZ! @therealemmacruz not more EMMASECRETSLIFE

šŸšØ New changes in case some of you missed it!! šŸšØ

Iā€™m sure some of you guys have seen that I changed my name on here and Iā€™m sure it has confused several šŸ˜‚ . Yes Iā€™m the same girl from all the ā€œEmmassecretlifeā€ videos you love! Big things are happening this year and a lot of things are changing. First off Iā€™m no longer blurring faces in videos. I hate the way it looks and imo it hurts the quality. Youā€™ll be seeing much more of my face and see all of those facial expressions I know youā€™re going to love! Be it sunglasses or snowboarding goggles or whatever itā€™s going to be so much better. Next up we have upgraded our camera gear so youā€™ll be seeing much more high quality content. I love what we do and really take pride in having the best quality possible. I actually watch my videos and get off myself and I LOVE the way these new ones are looking!! Lastly and probably the most exciting thing is I will be showing you my personality 10000% more. This means interviews, behind the scenes type videos, everyday life videos and so much more! We truly do this because itā€™s hot and we love it. Iā€™m not a ā€œprofessional content creatorā€ that ā€œperformsā€ or ā€œactsā€ just to make money. Of course yeah I do make money doing this but Iā€™ll never sell out and never change being who I AM. Iā€™m just a little baddy that loves to fuck and have fun!! šŸ˜›šŸ˜ˆ annnnnnd I obviously have a HUGE preference for hung black guys šŸ˜‹ so that isnā€™t changing one bit! Yes size definitely matters šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I hope you love the changes and stay around for a wild year!! Thanks for being great!

Throwback by popular request! The clip that went viral on Reddit! We all left a strip club and I rode in the backseat with our friends while my hubby drove us all back home. They ended up tag teaming me back and forth both giving me creampies! One of the hottest most spontaneous things Iā€™ve ever done. No I donā€™t have any more of this, this is the ENTIRE clip that hubby took while we were stuck at a red light. You canā€™t make this kind of shit up šŸ˜ˆšŸ”„

ENJOY
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

ā€¼ļø Just a reminderā€¦..videos 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 19, 23, 24, 27, 29, 32, 33, and 35 all have cumshots!! The rest of my videos are creampies!

Laneakea

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Emmassecretlife with Neversatisfiedxo, and TribalBBC. Credits to mirakapoor299. Not the best quality, so it is what it is.

-Dead link removed-

Likes are appreciated!

Emmassecretlife with FirstClassJD Part 6 - An evening of Pleasure. Credits to mirakapoor299. Not the best quality, so it is what it is.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Likes are appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator: