6330ba0ee1dd7.jpg

Rating: ★★★★★​

Name: emma_lu1 on Chaturbate / emma_55 on Onlyfans
Where from : Colombia
Category: Onlyfans/ Chaturbate
Pricing: 19.99
Does PPV: Yes
Regularity of Posting: Every 1 or 2 days
Type of Content: PPV masturbation and stripping photosets with different outfits
Your Thoughts/Comments: I got her subscription because I've been following her on Chaturbate for a while now saw her do lots of teasing on Cam and was curious what her Onlyfans had to offer.
Profile/Social Links:
Onlyfans:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Chaturbate :
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
* Additional Comments *

- On her wall are all her sets of Photos that she has taken in the last 1 to 3 years of being on onlyfans (BUT ALMOST EVERY IF NOT ALL ARE NON NUDE).
- She has been in the Camming World for 10 + years But has been on Onlyfans for only about 2 Years.
- WARNING : That most of her FAP worthy content are locked behind PPV which are usually $40-100 lasting from 1 to 5 minutes
- Her current subscription price is $19.99 , She does not have one single nude Photo or Video on her Wall.
- I have been subscribed to her for about 2 months now and it really wasn't worth it unless you are willing to fork over the MONEY to get the good content.
- I have acquired approximately four of her pay-per-view videos, which primarily consist of straightforward strip and occasional masturbation, .
- She recently accounced to do BG Custom Content which is apparently 100$ a Minute. so it is basically strictly SOLO-only content.
- Would I recommend it? : If you prefer a girl with a petite figure, small breasts, a clean Innie pussy, and a great round Ass and are willing to pay 40-100 Dollars for an average masturbation or Strip video sure. If you're looking for more Hardcore Masturbation stuff including Toys etc youre better off with another Model.
OVERALL : I would suggest considering this option solely if you seek amusement and are willing to spend your funds without much thought,. Ultimately, the decision lies in your hands, as it is your money after all.