Simp Chat Emma Louise / emmallouise / Em_xlou / em_xlouise - Discussion Thread

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
MODS: This is not an ad for her content. Proof is that I have leaked her content and include negatives at the end of my review. I just have positive thoughts about this creator.

I'm very familiar with her content. Overall feel for this creator? Just a cute TikTok-er posting cute videos of her dancing and stripping. She's a good dancer-- I don't think she is an actual stripper, but just a good dancer. Feel is that of a dance routine/TikTok video. Videos all have pop/dance music that's fits very well. Over time, her stuff has improved in quality. It is now very polished, but has a personal feel like she did it on her own. Some content/PPV is selfie-like. Overall, posts constantly with zero gaps in posting since she started page. Leaves you wanting more content. Good value of main sub for cost.

My review of her? She's cute as hell. I actually prefer her stuff with implants. Something about the way they look drives me crazy. Don't mind that one nipple is higher than the other. Side shots of her puffy nipples get me every time. It's great that you can actually see them on her main page. Sheer bras and lingerie, but I have a thing for that. You know what they look like. That is a lot better than most creators.

Subbing is worth it because she posts everything right there except for PPV. Her entire OF main page is included in her content thread here. The leakers have done a good job. There are probably a lot of PPV that have not leaked here, but there are some.

90% of her stuff is dances / striptease. Very adorable. Smiles in everything. She has only done like 3-4 try on hauls on her main page and deleted account.

No spread shots, but has released PPV with perfect innie seen. Great because she has pussy teases on her main page. If there are any spread shots in PPV, please please please upload them, but I don't think there are any. It would be the holy grail for me.

She's Australian with a very cute girlish voice and heavy accent.

Quality? It was always decent, but since she got implants (Oct/Nov 2022) the quality is extremely clear and well-lit. Well posed photos. All shots inside, with some variety.

Page overall is organized well by outfit. Videos could be longer, but not terrible. Feed has 240+ videos.

She's not a scammer. Once you get a feel for her content, it appears honest.

Managed page? If it is, you certainly wouldn't know it as a casual viewer. I do not engage with creators. I just jerk off to their content. Please don't tell me if it's a managed page. it will ruin my fantasy.

I didn't purchase a ton of PPV as they are priced kinda high. Better PPV value than most creators, but that is such a low bar these days. For the cost the videos could be longer.

Great job leakers, keep it up. Need more PPV lol

EDIT: I have a full rip up until November, inc deleted content and stuff from her previous page. It would have to be a torrent, but I have to teach myself how to make one.

EDIT 2: NEGATIVES-- PPV expensive. Videos could be longer. Has not escalated to harder content. Boob job might not be favorable to some viewers. Personally wouldn't mind if she put on a bit of weight / got a bigger booty lol.

Last edited:

GimmeSummaThat

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
There really is something special. And she levelled up with the implants. I've tried to gather all her ppvs since.
And she's getting spicy lately too. Can't wait to see how far she can go

SupermanMints

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 3, 2023
When she first started she said, oh i'll never go nude. then she was like, oh i'll show my boobs but not my face and i'll never go full nude. with each passing month she does more and more so I'm sure she'll do full on BG stuff by the end of 2024 :KEKWlaugh:

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I don't think she will. Is she up to full pussy spreads in any recent PPV anyone? The two I grabbed recently was a no. Any shots with her pussy in it she doesn't show face. She has one video in a nude colored thong and teases her outer lips. That is now a classic OF trick. The most I've seen so far is her bending over and her pussy opens about half a centimeter lol.

She gives an innocent impression like you said and has escalated super slowly (but she did have some slight pussy teases pre-boobjob). We got her licking a dildo slightly now, and a slight butthole behind thong. No JOI, no real sucking on a dildo, stuff like that.

Unless someone hasn't uploaded a PPV that shows more, I think this is about it so far. I don't think she will ever do masturbation (maybe implied?) or toys, and def not blowjobs or sex. Maybe some subtle playing around with a girl though.

Last edited:
Reactions: yancybomo

thisguy01

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 14, 2022
I did enjoy her much more before the implants, but maybe i'm in a minority
I have been subbed to her on and off, PPV's are not cheap but not crazy and always honest about what's in it
as far as i know, she only did implied light playing, like just touching her pussy a few times during a video
PPV wise with the dildo vids she sent out a BJ dildo PPV actually i just didn't get it yet, definitely not all PPV's have been posted here, because it's all between 30 and 50 dollars, some people are less inclined to leak it seems.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

Do we know how many PPV she has done? Seems like there are around 10 posted here.

What sets Em aside from others is that her content is well organized and predictable. On the main page you'll get medium length videos, nip slips and sheer bras, and pussy teases. In PPV you'll get similar videos, but longer and she ends up topless. As far as pussy it will be bare lips.

I did notice something though-- up until about 2 months ago her videos were self shot. Now she has someone filming her in some videos. Example is the blue cheerleader outfit on the bed.

As far as implants, I'm usually not a fan. Early on, Em just gave off girl-next-door vibes, but then you can see her progress as she gets more glammed-up. Her getting implants just kinda hints at good girl gone bad for some reason. Madikat and Alice Delish give off the same vibe.

GimmeSummaThat

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
She'll generally release a PPV every week. Theres like 30+ of the topless strip ones at this point, and now she's adding more pussy and dildos have just come in.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
noticed something about her main page description-- it is kinda misleading. The "bj" part is a dildo. The "kink" part is overplayed too. The kink would be cute outfits and expensive bra and thong combos lol. The girl/girl part would be one photoshoot with another girl named Em 2 years ago.

This is assuming there aren't some crazy PPV out there I don't know about.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

yeah, she has a formula. The main page has basically a tame version of what is in corresponding PPVs. But it stands on its own as a great page even if you do not buy PPV. I think that is different than most OF accounts-- so many of them just seem poorly thought out.

Reactions: Notgunna

Steelgrip

Digging Fit & Sexy Chicks
Mar 11, 2022
Yo! I have been subbed to her for few months. Her PPV seems ridiculously expansive for what they offered and she never replied to my requests asking her to make a slow striptease video in one of the schoolgirl outfits she used on IG :D

In fact she blocked me only to make those exact videos I suggested (plus some more ideas I gave her) few months later - as my friend who is still subbed to her told me :D

Anyways I very much so have had such a better opinion about her before I subbed. After subbing to her I almost immediately deleted everything of her I have just because I get to know her ...

Maybe I was unlucky ... who knows.

PS: Halo2redvsblue Whats the name of the chick in your avatar?

Halo2redvsblue

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

RoyalKingGeorge1

Diamond Tier
Nov 1, 2023
I agree with you. They're getting expensive. Plus she doesn't do spread vag shots, it's always tease shot. Also she doesn't want to do customs anymore because I've asked her how much it would cost for her to duplicate a certain pose for a picture and how much it would cost. And her response to me is that she's still closed on doing customs and it's been a year now. Plus I would message her and a couple days later she would message me back and weve done this thru the whole year. But these past 3 weeks it seems like she's having her BF or helper do the message replies and most of them have nothing to do with the original message. It's like mass generated messages. But I'm only sub for another week. So I'll see how things goes. :)