EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Emma Kotos - Discussion

That's kinda funny. The more innocent times of OF. If you ask them anything today, they'll either send you a completely unrelated PPV or ask $100 tip up front for customs.

That's kinda funny. The more innocent times of OF. If you ask them anything today, they'll either send you a completely unrelated PPV or ask $100 tip up front for customs.
because now its mostly some management company running them...

would be great if she ever goes the way of sara jean underwood and start showing that snatch.. eventually probably when she gets older lol

Has she still not shown her snatch? I've not been following too closely but I do remember a lot of those PPVs promising new reveals and such. Of course that doesn't have to mean much and it also seems like not a lot of people (that are on here at least) actually buy her stuff. I guess it's possible she gatekeeps it under whatever her diamond tier is. I think if she was gonna show pussy, she would have already done it too, given all the b/g stuff she's been pushing over the last few years. All just a huge tease to nowhere while she capitalizes on looking like a teenager with cartoon tits.

Has she still not shown her snatch? I've not been following too closely but I do remember a lot of those PPVs promising new reveals and such. Of course that doesn't have to mean much and it also seems like not a lot of people (that are on here at least) actually buy her stuff. I guess it's possible she gatekeeps it under whatever her diamond tier is. I think if she was gonna show pussy, she would have already done it too, given all the b/g stuff she's been pushing over the last few years. All just a huge tease to nowhere while she capitalizes on looking like a teenager with cartoon tits.
That's the formula. There's tons of OF hosebags out there like her and they're really easy to spot. They'll use wording in their sales pitches that skirt around showing pussy or even use the word "pussy" but never say they show it. They drag this shit on for years. Just avoid them altogether.

Did her and her BF break up? I haven't seen any of her B/G content in awhile.

In DMs -

==============
EMMA'S BARE ZONE 👀 welcome to the place where I get... well... free to be whatever I want and how I want to present myself! which means the place where I am free to show my bare body to you 🤭 NO CENSORS and I am putting myself into ALL your favorite positions... and SPREAD!!! I am fully showing my 😼 so you can see just how good she looks when I am spreading my knees apart 👀 and ofc my perky hard nips 👅 this has to be one of the best deals ive ever done for you 🔞 so many down below POVs imma about to make you SWEAT 💦
==============

$89. How much you wanna bet it's not actual pussy?

In DMs -

==============
EMMA'S BARE ZONE 👀 welcome to the place where I get... well... free to be whatever I want and how I want to present myself! which means the place where I am free to show my bare body to you 🤭 NO CENSORS and I am putting myself into ALL your favorite positions... and SPREAD!!! I am fully showing my 😼 so you can see just how good she looks when I am spreading my knees apart 👀 and ofc my perky hard nips 👅 this has to be one of the best deals ive ever done for you 🔞 so many down below POVs imma about to make you SWEAT 💦
==============

$89. How much you wanna bet it's not actual pussy?
got, it was nothing new, and deleted onlyfans

got, it was nothing new, and deleted onlyfans

Whoa. Seriously? $89 advertising you are going to show your pussy and you show nothing. What a scammer. I doubt it is even her writing these things though because a lot of them post stuff like this and it sounds like they are paying the same person to write for them. 🤣

Whoa. Seriously? $89 advertising you are going to show your pussy and you show nothing. What a scammer. I doubt it is even her writing these things though because a lot of them post stuff like this and it sounds like they are paying the same person to write for them. 🤣
She is managed. And needs to be abolished from that platform for pulling this shit all the time too.

Back
Top Bottom