Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I have a few others but more risky to post. The one where she's in the black top, she has a premium where it just has her in panties with her legs spread open and her fingers in the shape of an upside down V. Kinda worth.

I bought 1 video for her for $125 where it's just her on the toilet, and she's pissing. She doesn't show anything, it's mostly just audio of her pissing and her telling me what she's doing, only about a minute. Simp gonna simp. Won't upload that though since I think she only sold it to a few of her close discord members...

Her Fanhouse was very PG13 compared to Fansly/OF content. The only R+ thing I have is a really old audio of when she was in NY and Dan bought her an anal plug and some of her really big donors got in a private discord chat and was just listening to her while she was drunk, trying to put it in her ass and maybe? succeeding, but it was mostly just "omg it hurts, it's so tight, I can't believe I'm doing this". Honestly not worth a fap, everyone was talking so you just hear guys giggling and emily whispering and shit.

FinestErnest

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Cameltoe on Stream
image-(1)-hwmmF94s.png

FinestErnest

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 6, 2022