Simp Chat Emily Elizabeth - Discussion Thread

PolePosition

Lurker
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
In case you are considering it, do NOT pay to get into her VIP. It is supposed to give you the opportunity to purchase content that non-VIPs do not have access to, receive a few free candid photos once in a while, and also eliminates the messaging paywall, do you can chat with her for free. I fell for it a few months ago because she offered a discount. A few days ago, I noticed that the messaging paywall went up again. I sent her a tipped message asking her to review my VIP status and, without addressing the matter further, she offered me to "renew" my VIP membership for $150. I felt totally scammed. Avoid.

polyigua

Lurker
Dec 5, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Emily grew up in Irvine and her dad was the lead responsible for delivering the tallest building in Los Angeles. She got acting and dancing training as a kid, certainly is not a struggling young person. If simps want to hand her money for doing the same poses we can find on any lingerie website, that’s their business, but she is not putting the amount of work that her peers are to deserve it.