Simp Chat Emily Agnes

WanganuiDramaSchool

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think her content really fell off unfortunately. When she started her 'premium page' it had a bit of promise. Kinkier scenarios, far more suggestive poses etc. She even teased some masturbation & BJ action with another guy. Obviously that never materialised and she went back to just posing from what I could see so I ended up cancelling my sub.

Yet another case of 'the money must be so good, she doesn't even have to try'. :Sadge:

Yelper12

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 8, 2022
I watched her Playboy segment/interview that was recorded in 2014. Depending on when that was produced she was 21. I was slightly impressed. She entered at a rather young age in glamour modeling, so it's interesting how her modeling career has developed. Apparently she retired in 2020? That's what her wiki bio said. Anyways, some of her earlier/mid-career shoots really said "future legend" but that momentum either couldn't be sustained or she just stopped being selective with her ideas and photographers. I can't say I'm not too surprised since, again, she entered at a young age to nude modeling and with the rise of OF, it was sorta inevitable she'd go that route with lackluster content.

As for no BG content on OF, I think she knows that stuff is premium - to everyone and to herself. It could be a line she's not willing to cross, at least not yet. The GG content (It's really just her and another girls just playing with each others tits) is "safe" stuff; heck it's boring. Because we all know it's about (A) showing the tits/ass and then (B) record who you're railing.

Last edited:

Prey123

Diamond Tier
Aug 11, 2022
She looks great, but I found her content to be boring and repetitive. I get the impression that you can pay her for more, but I ain't doing that.

• Salty
Reactions: TheBigDickBastard

Desb3rd

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Even within the bounds of what she does on OF, it all comes across as sweaty, rough and low effort. Needs a bucket of weak bleach solution and a razor...

The contrast is stark compared to her professional work; she looked absolutely outstanding back in her P3 days and in that particular Dowson shoot (even allowing for his liberal photoshopping) Even the more recent stuff done with playboy and known photographers (who presumably lay on the hair, face and ablutes) she still looks really good.

Yelper12

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is why I refuse to subscribe to people on Youtube who I know their content is mediocre at best - somewhat entertaining, but overall mediocre. Especially girls who I know are partially milking their life experiences to make a living off of Youtube. It's as if they weighed the option between Youtube or something more explicit like OF and chose Youtube.

• Salty

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Looks like she hired an agency. That lameass copy paste "dirty talk" trash just started out of nowhere recently it seems, or at least I'm now only noticing it. I can't stand that shit. They should just do a manyvids format and take out the "i'm talking to the girl" roleplay that only subzero temp IQ 3rd world tards fall for anyway.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:
  • Salty