EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Request TikTok Ells.gracee

What do you mean by misleading?
The captions on her PPV,
I paid for the one that said "most explicit pussy content yet" there was no pussy shown what so ever.
A friend of mine bought one the "showing off my toys, which one looks better inside me" all were short vids of her holding them, not using them. That's what's misleading and the prices she is showing less now and charging more. It's not worth it anymore.

The captions on her PPV,
I paid for the one that said "most explicit pussy content yet" there was no pussy shown what so ever.
A friend of mine bought one the "showing off my toys, which one looks better inside me" all were short vids of her holding them, not using them. That's what's misleading and the prices she is showing less now and charging more. It's not worth it anymore.
Fair enough I understand and agree with you. I’ve bought stuff and felt let down too. Every OF is like that though no? I spend $200 on a custom video from Emily Willis 13 months ago. Apparently they take 6-9 months. I’m still waiting

Fair enough I understand and agree with you. I’ve bought stuff and felt let down too. Every OF is like that though no? I spend $200 on a custom video from Emily Willis 13 months ago. Apparently they take 6-9 months. I’m still waiting
From my experience customs should be no longer than a month and most I've requested were done within 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom