EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ellie Leen

how can i post in the thread?
You need to get 20 likes.

1676671992427.jpg

what do you mean friend, she is no longer managing yours with onlyfans? how did you know that...
I was a sub to her some years ago and she use to post about her life and you could talk to her on messages without tipping she legit cared about the feedback on her page, about a year or two I subbed back and the responses where auto and you could tell it wasn't her responding also the excessive ppl messages and other random messages that have the trademark of an agency like, ¨hey I can't sleep, wanna talk?¨¨ops I didn't mean to send that¨ïm so horny baby message me¨and shit like that

Can someone tell me if she's actually from the Netherlands? I've looked for interviews/videos anything really where she talks but she never utters a word or it's in an English that I can't link an accent to.

Can someone tell me if she's actually from the Netherlands? I've looked for interviews/videos anything really where she talks but she never utters a word or it's in an English that I can't link an accent to.
She is Russian, only lives in the Netherlands. She speaks Russian, English and a little Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom