EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Elizabeth Zaks - Discussion Thread

I saved a gif of her a few years back - one when she was doing a bikini shoot - and wondered hmmmm, a girl like her with her body probably caved into the pressure to open an OF ... wonder if she's still doing stuff online, I wouldn't be surprised if she has an OF, does she have and OF? Lemme see .... Yep. lol. Of course.

889x1111_b190bd012aa24dd7cdb778cfbeb3c41d4480542980bc0ae8.md.jpg

has it finally happened or is it just another bait for a $50 post :PepeClown:
It’s another bait for $50

it’s bubbles covering her nipples. I’m sure you’ll find that and the entire photo set in her content thread here

look in her bio on her OF. You’ll see the words “Implied nudes”. Therefore, you or any man who buys her constant expecting to see her goodies, you will be disappointed.

I wonder hows shes hiding her nipples in her latest post, probably soap or photoshopped out
just soap suds, nothing to see. They colored the pixelation reddish so people would think there is something to see (really scammy behavior), think that photoset has been out for months.

Back
Top Bottom