MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - ElisabeteTV discussion thread | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat ElisabeteTV discussion thread

tremendoususername

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
are you serious mate? I get it, you don't have to strip for money. She does. I mean, she probably doesn't have to, but losing your dignity, biting a shit sandwich that is gonna pay your rent (because it sure as fuck ain't making you amouranth rich) is just not fun.

imagine, a set of autists women hollering at you to show them your dick. you do, they take pics, laugh, point, walk away. anything, but give you money for your "art." ... does that scenario seem fun to you, if you don't have food, or shelter to begin with?

Reactions: bigswedishdick69

tremendoususername

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
i honestly do not care about her as a person. or anybody other than my pets. i can clarify that in one of my many drunken stupors i imagined the last 3 comments, before yours, all added up to be the same person.
so maybe you weren't the specific target of my "rant." unless you count yourself as an active autist and troll who loves to shit on people who are clearly as mentally ill as themselves. it's for that kind of people is all.

Apologies for the misunderstanding

Last edited:
Reactions: bigswedishdick69

E$Money

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 18, 2022

At this point a lot of people just troll her. But she brings it upon herself. She’s not friendly on twitch when she talks with chat and when I mentioned on Twitter that her content is too expensive well….it’s expensive for the type of stuff she’s posting. It’s comparable to like posting a video of her doing her laundry and then saying hey guys new video of me showing my panties to you all! And then it’ll be like 50$ 🤣

Tanktank1

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 27, 2022
Before the servers got wiped, she had a video with Mirasbadideas. I cannot find that video. If anyone has it please let me know.