Simp Chat ElisabeteTV discussion thread

teamsource

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She lost her marbles recently and from what I've seen she remains banned. Its kinda funny how she kept shaming her viewers everytime anybody made a comment about her body or the way she sucked her mics in her asmr streams to end up doing this kind of content.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

namelessdeath

Lurker
Mar 22, 2022
Tbh she's living in London which is expensive af.
Her twitch was her only income and after she got banned she gotta do what she gotta do to survive.
I remember her talking about her parents and they abused her bla bla bla so she can't just go back asking for help.
Few years ago I would've made same comment as you but now as I'm getting older I understand.
You can look at her eyes she fucking hate what she's doing but she gotta do it to survive which I respect it.
From the look of her eyes, I can see her having suicidal thoughts and probably will end up taking her life if her lifestyle doesn't change.

Turbooo

Fan
Feb 24, 2022
First of all she was not banned forever and she's unbanned now. You're saying she's living in London, well if it's too expensive then she can go elsewhere to find a place plus if she doesn't make enough on twitch she could work and have twitch as a 2nd income. You're acting like onlyfans etc. is the only thing to do to survive.

tremendoususername

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
i hate twitch. but i saw amouranth lick her mics on yt once, and decided to check her channel. hotdamn have i missing out. but even then

out of all the skanks doing the licking of mics, hers were on another level. so much so that i thought: damn, is this shit allowed in twitch? and like a few hours later, she was banned.

you could tell she was going this way, and the push by haters (cuz i assume someone reported her, like the incel fuck they were) was the only thing needed to be doing this.

still. i didn't think she'd be showing titties so early, OR.... like the new mentions of throating and gagging on dildos... you know. the fun WE are gonna have...

before we pirate the shit out of her stuff and she gets bored of the lack of money from it.

Rickyxsaints

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 18, 2022
she isn't making it know cause isn't trying to sell that type of content but i talk her into it and for the right price to get her to agree to it thats why you don't see her promoting stuff like that. thats like i know a buddy that i game with that watches her he got her to sell him two pairs of her panties and he actually got them in the mail with a photo of her in them