Simp Chat E-girl Drama (lilrorivert, pixlgirlfrnd, tsuwukii, superECCHll, Mimsy)

feline

Smut Peddler
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I used to be in a fan group and we went to cons somewhat often. I saw the earliest days of erocosplayers in my area, but I kept noticing something that I still think about sometimes. Most of the girl cosplayers did her (sfw) stuff and had a great time together as a group (not as a clique) but there was always this one that had huge titties, she always had some risque "sluttified" version of a character and she always took her pics at the other side of the convention center, where nobody else would be looking. Meanwhile, the normal cosplay girls would always be having fun, participating in events, taking pics with randoms at the con, etc.

heycitizen

Superfan
Mar 26, 2022
These egirls are sex workers who ROLEPLAY as cosplayers. Of course they are cunts in real life. They all obviously despise their nerdy fans for being pathetic enough to give them money.

They have no real interest in nerdom other then as an easy mark for money. They would all prefer to be the playthings of the rich and famous if they could manage it, but the truth is they are hardly voluptuous women and without the image they create for themselves are mostly pretty plain.

The Saint

“Breaker of the Great Houses”
Jan 10, 2022
Slight update but looks like Mimsy came back to Twitter and is acting like nothing happened like a week ago. She also is blocking anyone asking her about the situation. I actually got blocked when I asked her about the apology.

Last edited: