Simp Chat Dredd - Simp Chat

lilgfrd8

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Dredd asking on twitter if he should shoot more anal or pussy...

Meanwhile I would highly prefer for him to shoot better.
Same poses and same too close angles has made me stop watching his OF content for like 2 years now since my last fap to his vids. I like the guy so I just follow him just to know who's the new girl he's banging today and I'm watching his julesjordan vids without problem and the quality/entertainment difference is as wide as the great canyon but damn his OF videos are so boring and such a waste of potential (of the girls) imo.
What's the point having a big dick and getting girls pretty with outfits and heels if you only shoot 40% at best of their whole body...

Last edited:

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
I don't know why performers bother asking. Anal fans are often the loudest, most obnoxious type of fans so their feedback stands out. Dredd has often said he wants to do more anal but ultimately it's up to the girl so public opinion isn't going to magically change that decision.

I would rather see more real facials instead of cumming in the girl's mouth where she will either conveniently swallow the load or let a lot of spit drip out to pretend that he did cum. His cumshots historically have never been massive (there are some studio scenes that do standout which are the exception) but that would still be an overall improvement IMO

I hate the cum on tits, cum on ass, cum in mouth trend majority of OnlyFans collabs between professional performers have because the girls don't want to re-do their makeup for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th collab they plan to do the same day.

Reactions: sagatiba00

ExclamationMark

Superfan
Dec 11, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pussy fans can do the same. Let's not act like the craziness is attributed only to anal lovers.

He can't cum well. That's why he does those finishes. Why go for something he knows he'd suck at providing a good visual for?

Also, he's an anal lover first and foremost. He obviously won't deny pussy and won't force anal but he's stated his preferences numerous times. Hell look at the lineup this year alone.

ExclamationMark

Superfan
Dec 11, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know you are. I didn't reply to the wrong person. You said Dredd wastes potential because of his angles and I stated that most performers have shit angles. His are filmed by an AVN Hall of Famer and over 10 time award recipient, Chris Streams.

So I repeat in another form: if you think you can do better than an AVN Hall of Fame director, be my guest.

Also, 40% of the body? I know you said you haven't watched in 2 years but that would imply you've seen the 2020, 2021 work. Pretty sure he did full body intros before fucking them. Unless I'm high and didn't see that about 125 times in 125 scenes?