Twitch DJMissShelton

hulio8888

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Not the full stream but the "best" part. She had some Streams where she legit took her tits out (including this one) and one where she kinda was masturbating. I have really no idea how she's not banned.
I have a couple of full length streams, need to sort and may cut them since files are way too big.

hansimglueck

The Nipslip God
Mar 11, 2022
It's actually crazy how she did this for months without getting banned :LULW:
I guess someone finally snitched :Sadge:
The last stream before getting banned wasn't that special, maybe a tiny bit more light than usual. I only saved the highlight of that stream because I lost interest at that point.

Here's a lot of the "encores" (the part where she turns the lights off) from the last few months where she gets her boobs out:

Last edited:

olpappy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Here are some more from like months ago. Don't remember what's what. Some are obvious and some, like her being bottomless, are so dark you can't see shit. Maybe someone knows like good editing software or AI or some shit that could help. Will be a part 2 when I get around to it.

olpappy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Part 2: Like before I don't know what's what, but I saved them for a reason, so there's good stuff in there.

These 2 are most in need of professional work, could be gold.

whitetiles99

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 15, 2022
Posting this earlier than I should because bunkrr is annoying me with failed uploads. I will be slowly adding what I have to this album over time.

Please feel free to mirror these to a hosting site of your choosing. I will be deleting my copies when they get uploaded to that album. I also apologize that some of these have 15 second Twitch ads in the beginning. I'm too lazy to trim them and re-export the file (I use VSDC). These were recorded during a time I didn't have an active gift sub, and it wasn't until recently that the Live download tool I'm using was updated to skip the ad segments.

Anyone here that's following her, she will be on Kick the rest of the streams this week. If anyone else is able to record these streams, that would be appreciated. I've tried using the Screen Recorder extension on Chrome but I don't like how segmented the live capture is. I'm going back to OBS window capture for the Kick streams if I have time.

Edit: She will be back on Twitch tomorrow and Saturday.

10/9 Edit: More files have been added since I posted this. I've already forgotten how many I started with when I first posted. I still have more than 10 files to potentially compress and/or split before uploading. Details about what I record if anyone cares for their own recordings: I only start recording during the "dive" portion of the stream. This is usually at the 4 hour mark and lasts until the end of the stream, either between an hour or 2 hours later. Sometimes I start the recording late if I want to save a little space. This is usually the portion where anything "intentional" might happen. I try to record all streams I'm able to and I'm uploading these whether they actually have anything "spicy" or not. Wanted to lay out the limitations of what I upload. If anyone with more time on their hands wants to take the effort to go through the partial VODs and clip out content that's worth it, please feel free.

10/16 Edit: Finished uploading all of the recordings I have to the album. If I have new recordings of future streams, they will most likely get uploaded to that album.

Last edited:

mountaindew32

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
bit nipply today eh? :BOOBA: :love:

f76a486ffaf6a0bb9fffd34522069f9cba66e97b.jpg