EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

New Bailey Blaze scene is fucking🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

That’s the Dickdrainers shit the streets need. He might have to keep getting these new young industry girls and go crazy with them cos they’re super eager and this Bailey girl is downright incredible. Mike Adriano been doing it and mixing more experienced girls in and shit he needs to follow that formula.

Anyone think he’s got a weird thing with these teen girls though 🤣, he loves asking them their age whilst he’s fucking them.

Need more of this type of shit if he’s not going crazy with established girls
PREACH, bruh!

INSTANT CLASSIC! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Crazy! 🤣

New Bailey Blaze scene is fucking🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

That’s the Dickdrainers shit the streets need. He might have to keep getting these new young industry girls and go crazy with them cos they’re super eager and this Bailey girl is downright incredible. Mike Adriano been doing it and mixing more experienced girls in and shit he needs to follow that formula.

Anyone think he’s got a weird thing with these teen girls though 🤣, he loves asking them their age whilst he’s fucking them.

Need more of this type of shit if he’s not going crazy with established girls
One of the best DD scenes ever... This girl is fucking fire 🔥🔥

That's what we want.. collab with newcomers rather than uninterested established ones... Tiana Blow, Bailey Blaze.. can't wait for the Cassie Lenoir scene I know it's going to be fire
Yep, young and eager to make a way in the industry. The nastier the better 🤣, I already want him to bring Bailey Blaze back for another scene

i wish he shot with Vicki Chase and Aria Lee...
Aria Lee turned him down twice. idk why😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
Man when Aria Lee came on the scene I was obsessed with her. Got one of the best asses going, her shape is crazzzy… slim body, pretty with a fat ass that keeps getting bigger 🤯. Heard she was gonna quit but I feel like she’s trying to build a bigger platform for herself and pivot to other things

What are ya'alls Top 5 girls that you wished would shoot a scene for dickdrainers (even if it was unlikely)?

My Top 5: Piper Perri, Aria Lee, Evelyn Claire, Kendra Sunderland, Lena Paul

Also this was pretty difficult to come up with just 5 lol. The first 4 are kinda set in stone for me but I have some honorable mentions I might swap for Lena that I think would also make some banger vids: Hazel Moore, Gabbie Carter, Riley Reid, Leah Gotti, Abella Danger, Belle Delphine (Could you imagine lmao this would actually break the internet), Lexi Lore, Indica Monroe, Samantha Rone, Elena Koshka.

What are ya'alls Top 5 girls that you wished would shoot a scene for dickdrainers (even if it was unlikely)?

Also this was pretty difficult to come up with just 5 lol. The first 4 are kinda set in stone for me but I have some honorable mentions I might swap for Lena that I think would also make some banger vids: Hazel Moore, Gabbie Carter, Riley Reid, Leah Gotti, Abella Danger, Belle Delphine (Could you imagine lmao this would actually break the internet), Lexi Lore, Indica Monroe, Samantha Rone, Elena Koshka.
vicki chase, riley reid, aria lee 🤝🏻, saya song and joseline kelly <3

I don’t know about giving you top 5 but if I had to choose just one that I would’ve loved to see it would be with this girl named Anais amores, she is one bad Cuban.

anyone know who this girl is or have a link to the full scene?

tried looking through the site and couldn't find anything from may/april 2022 with that girl

That's Callie Black and you won't find it on the site because it was released on OF, here is pt2 to that video, you might as well download the two parts from there because as far as i know that's all there is from that scene, if there's a missing part it was only sent to his subscribers and i guess it never got leaked.

Giannia Michaels, Riley Reid, Alexis Texas, Dee Williams, Arteta Adams (Their first scene was fire but I heard she hates him now and there’s allegations about him from her)

Nina Elle, Savannah Bond, Jenna Starr

Back
Top Bottom