EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

I made a reply on BRich twitter requesting for the release of this scene.. she reposted my reply!

Screenshot_20231216_17265166ccfb5d7a2598cd.md.jpg
More people should request it from him either on twitter or more importantly on his Onlyfans.
He's replying on OF today, ask him any questions while he's still online and see if he gets to em.

He's said he has more scenes with Blake Blossom that haven't been seen yet.

He also clarified that if you were wondering why she didn't retreat their last scene, it's not because of anything notable.

Screenshot_20231216_1446379a3d9a5afe17f35e.md.jpg

He reiterates in a resend for new subscribers that they'd shot a bunch of stuff in general

Screenshot_20231216_144755d4d534d56cf35099.md.jpg

Last edited:
He's said he has more scenes with Blake Blossom that haven't been seen yet.

He also clarified that if you were wondering why she didn't retreat their last scene, it's not because of anything notable.

Screenshot_20231216_1446379a3d9a5afe17f35e.md.jpg

He reiterates in a resend for new subscribers that they'd shot a bunch of stuff in general

Screenshot_20231216_144755d4d534d56cf35099.md.jpg
Wasn't she one of the chicks accusing him of this or that?
Maybe I'm misremembering.

I made a reply on BRich twitter requesting for the release of this scene.. she reposted my reply!

Screenshot_20231216_17265166ccfb5d7a2598cd.md.jpg
More people should request it from him either on twitter or more importantly on his Onlyfans.
We are never getting this scene these girls seem to be so confused why their scenes haven’t dropped. Usually when they film with other male talent it drops after a few months or so with him years. I’ve seen girls talk on twitter how they are gonna start asking male talent for a copy of the scenes they shoot so they can edit it themselves because they are tired of waiting for them and them not releasing shit.

We are never getting this scene these girls seem to be so confused why their scenes haven’t dropped. Usually when they film with other male talent it drops after a few months or so with him years. I’ve seen girls talk on twitter how they are gonna start asking male talent for a copy of the scenes they shoot so they can edit it themselves because they are tired of waiting for them and them not releasing shit.
Great... then we'll have to contend with extremely low bitrate 480p or 720p stuff, because for some reason the majority of women think that's plenty. Maybe because they're only ever watching shit on their phones.

2+ years is too much , haven't seen anyone who sits on scenes that much 😤😤

Back
Top Bottom