EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

She's like rose Monroe, has literally everything but cannot perform to save her life lol wonder why she wanted to shoot with DD she's more a vanilla perfomer
She’s a classic case of someone born with the Hollywood beauty standard of blonde blue eyed and a very symmetrical face and she’s coasted off that her whole life so that’s why she performs very boring and lazy. She is almost too generic, it’s why I genuinely like those 5-6/10s that physically emit that raw sexual carnal desire in their performance like Belladonna, Amber rayne(imagine her with DD), Ava Devine, Tory Lane, Mika Tan, Jayna Oso, Tia Ling etc. Cory Chase is more facially attractive than all of them but when it comes to sexual performance? She lacks a LOT in comparison whether it’s her lazy blowjobs or just monotone penetration

She's like rose Monroe, has literally everything but cannot perform to save her life lol wonder why she wanted to shoot with DD she's more a vanilla perfomer
For someone with a body like rose Monroe and Latina you’d think she could could perform but nope she’s lazy ass hell. Same with crystal like why go to DD if you know you’re a lazy performer. It reminds me of the recent vid of freya parker on blacked raw with jax slayher, the scene was just rough she couldn’t even perform right. Freya is just so vanilla

Last edited:
Gracie squirts scene was good imo... But crystal chase scene was an absolute disappointment
Crystal Chase is a disappointing performer. Her body is insane and she is thick in all the right places but she is stiff and doesn't know how to use her body that well yet. I enjoy her because of her body though but she needs to do more scenes to get better.

Homemade Style POV

pixeldrain.com

0hjlwij1m0hc365w3isnz_source.mp4

This file has been shared with you on pixeldrain
pixeldrain.com
pixeldrain.com

Is this the full thing or is there more than 3 minutes to it?
Also name of this performer?

For someone with a body like rose Monroe and Latina you’d think she could could perform but nope she’s lazy ass hell. Same with crystal like why go to DD if you know you’re a lazy performer. It reminds me of the recent vid of freya parker on blacked raw with jax slayher, the scene was just rough she couldn’t even perform right. Freya is just so vanilla
Another one of these that should be absolutely amazing is Alicia Williams.
Tiny/petite, blonde and hot as fuck, but she's so utterly boring and shit.

Anybody here into raceplay? I made a thread which was quickly deleted, but I'm currently discussing with an admin on the guidelines. Since DD's the only thread here who does "these" types of raceplay, I kinda wanna discuss it before making a new one
Very much so, and I have no idea what even goes and what doesn't half of the time on here.
I've been wanting to make a Black Payback thread for a while, but I have a feeling it's just going to be deleted because there's a lot of emphasis on the chicks puking in Black Payback, even though there's plenty of that stuff elsewhere, for example in Dick Drainers, as well as Facial Abuse etc.

Alright then you fucked up people let's get this right!

1st of all I wanna make this a white girl (cis) focused raceplay. So it's not just with brothas, but also with any other non whites, male or female.
2. It's not just male dom rplay (like DD), it's also femdom/worship/praise/degradation/humiliatiion like GoddessGreenEyed etc
3. personally I'm not into feet, but I know these type of stuff are often attached to it so I'm willing to compromise

Now after a discussion with the mod, I was informed that the mistake was that I encouraged slurPs in the contents. My thinking was without it we'd risk the thread being no different to other interracial or QoS threads. There are two rplay threads on the site and both of them are BWC focused, in them you can see there's a lot of slurPs and r4c15t stuff. Through my discussion with the mod I'm (implicitly) informed that they're aware of it and that it's fine as long as you don't outright request it or just to be safe type any of the danger words.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions or objections? I'm open to all discussion and willing to compromise 🙏

Btw @Spasmo love your rplay folder on cyberfile, currently watching as I write :KEKWlaugh:

Is this the full thing or is there more than 3 minutes to it?
Also name of this performer?

She had two short videos on his page that he posted for free, those vids being from a hookup

Screenshot_20231126_1837339e4d42bfb89d1240.md.jpgScreenshot_20231126_183742bae1d5ddde4a967c.md.jpgScreenshot_20231126_1837536599e0f7095d24e0.md.jpg

Here's the second video:

Second part of this (includes the first clip):

First part on Bunkr:

Girl is Jenna Fireworks btw.

Very much so, and I have no idea what even goes and what doesn't half of the time on here.
I've been wanting to make a Black Payback thread for a while, but I have a feeling it's just going to be deleted because there's a lot of emphasis on the chicks puking in Black Payback, even though there's plenty of that stuff elsewhere, for example in Dick Drainers, as well as Facial Abuse etc.
Alright then you fucked up people let's get this right!

1st of all I wanna make this a white girl (cis) focused raceplay. So it's not just with brothas, but also with any other non whites, male or female.
2. It's not just male dom rplay (like DD), it's also femdom/worship/praise/degradation/humiliatiion like GoddessGreenEyed etc
3. personally I'm not into feet, but I know these type of stuff are often attached to it so I'm willing to compromise

Now after a discussion with the mod, I was informed that the mistake was that I encouraged slurPs in the contents. My thinking was without it we'd risk the thread being no different to other interracial or QoS threads. There are two rplay threads on the site and both of them are BWC focused, in them you can see there's a lot of slurPs and r4c15t stuff. Through my discussion with the mod I'm (implicitly) informed that they're aware of it and that it's fine as long as you don't outright request it or just to be safe type any of the danger words.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions or objections? I'm open to all discussion and willing to compromise 🙏

Btw @Spasmo love your rplay folder on cyberfile, currently watching as I write :KEKWlaugh:

In regards to BPB, please do lol. I've been debating it for months but for similar reasons chose not to. I'd be happy to post some if I knew it were ok'd, and similarly, I don't think raceplay is banned if it's given a warning/notice beforehand.

Generally, I think the stuff Spasmo mentioned isn't even that out of line so long as there's a warning given for the vids that include it, lots of other threads/vids have sections including it as well.

I was hesitant to post the Rimming Compilations of Hookup Hotshot just in case background puke was a violation but it never became an issue lol. I'd say go for it and if it's deleted, ask what the specific problem is.

I doubt they're giving permanent bans for simple mistakes.

She had two short videos on his page that he posted for free, those vids being from a hookup

Screenshot_20231126_1837339e4d42bfb89d1240.md.jpgScreenshot_20231126_183742bae1d5ddde4a967c.md.jpgScreenshot_20231126_1837536599e0f7095d24e0.md.jpg

Here's the second video:

In regards to BPB, please do lol. I've been debating it for months but for similar reasons chose not to. I'd be happy to post some if I knew it were ok'd, and similarly, I don't think raceplay is banned if it's given a warning/notice beforehand.

Generally, I think the stuff Spasmo mentioned isn't even that out of line so long as there's a warning given for the vids that include it, lots of other threads/vids have sections including it as well.

I was hesitant to post the Rimming Compilations of Hookup Hotshot just in case background puke but it never became an issue lol. I'd say go for it and if it's deleted, ask what the specific problem is.

I doubt they're giving permanent bans for simple mistakes.
BPB is definitely fine just be careful with your wording, at least that's what I got from the mod I talked to

Back
Top Bottom