EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

Yeah but slimthick one was her first scene with DD..
Emma been working with him since 2019.. and getting worse with every scene..
Well GIA freaking DERZA delivered on the first scene, now that was a lasting impression! They need to come out with the mindset of being their last scene ever and you'll massive improvement in the intensity they're fucking

Well GIA freaking DERZA delivered on the first scene, now that was a lasting impression! They need to come out with the mindset of being their last scene ever and you'll massive improvement in the intensity they're fucking
Well you can't compare her with Gia.. Gia's whole brand is being in super hardcore scenes and super nasty.. so u expect more from her than a top billed industry girl who is more comfortable with brazzers level scenes.. not that hard to understand

Well you can't compare her with Gia.. Gia's whole brand is being in super hardcore scenes and super nasty.. so u expect more from her than a top billed industry girl who is more comfortable with brazzers level scenes.. not that hard to understand
Well Gia's scenes to that point was just making a lot of unnecessary noises, she never really got fucked till she got to DD, in my opinion
Oh at times some these girls can surprise you, other times they're really slacking (kenzie reeves, Kali roses etc)

I think he gets overhyped among those who like raceplay basically because he's the only one doing it. The last couple scenes with the exception of Daisy Lavoy have been bland. Whenever there is dirty talk in his scenes, it's mostly him doing it and not the girl. He needs to direct these girls more to talk dirty and not just have them moan.

maybe we don't like repition of girls but I wish he would bring back Mia Kay,Natalia Queen or Dixie Lynn.. at least they seem committed unlike these big names

I think he gets overhyped among those who like raceplay basically because he's the only one doing it. The last couple scenes with the exception of Daisy Lavoy have been bland. Whenever there is dirty talk in his scenes, it's mostly him doing it and not the girl. He needs to direct these girls more to talk dirty and not just have them moan.
Sophia burns , Aubree Valentine comes to my mind when dirty talk + rimming is what they do in most of their mainstream work

Back
Top Bottom