EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

Got it boys :HACKERMANS:

happy stan marsh GIF by South Park

Man really wanted him to collab with Lolly Mai once again (seems unlikely now).. she might be the best performer till date(along with Vile Vixen)
They did shoot another scene around the same time as the 1st scene. When he released the 1st scene back in 2021 I DM'ed Lolly Mai asking if she planned on doing more scenes like that and she said she had already shot another scene with him which he said was going to be released at new year (so 2022 then), but obviously hasn't done so and given their feud who knows if he does unfortunately.

They did shoot another scene around the same time as the 1st scene. When he released the 1st scene back in 2021 I DM'ed Lolly Mai asking if she planned on doing more scenes like that and she said she had already shot another scene with him which he said was going to be released at new year (so 2022 then), but obviously hasn't done so and given their feud who knows if he does unfortunately.
Sorry I'm out of the loop what beef does DD have with Lola Mai?

He teased another Selena Blaze scene on twitter, I commented how he has gotten so repetitive which got a few likes and he blocked me 🤣
Exactly you know he keeps posting the same girls knowing damn well that he has over hundreds of other videos. Can’t understand why he keeps them all locked up. Just release them. But he’ll wait another 2-3 years before dropping them

He teased another Selena Blaze scene on twitter, I commented how he has gotten so repetitive which got a few likes and he blocked me 🤣
he already blocked on the same thing 15-20 days ago, however i copied someone reply ( scene count ) and commented on adultdvdtalk forum ( where he usually come and he cant delete that comment , atleast now he knew that people are getting bored ,thats why postponed selena scene

Looks like coming out soon . https://twitter.com/dickdrainersXXX/status/1680761484274442242
he already blocked on the same thing 15-20 days ago, however i copied someone reply ( scene count ) and commented on adultdvdtalk forum ( where he usually come and he cant delete that comment , atleast now he knew that people are getting bored ,thats why postponed selena scene

he already blocked on the same thing 15-20 days ago, however i copied someone reply ( scene count ) and commented on adultdvdtalk forum ( where he usually come and he cant delete that comment , atleast now he knew that people are getting bored ,thats why postponed selena scen

Back
Top Bottom